(S02E16) This was probably the most sitcomesque episode of Moral Orel so far; I think it could have played on network television without any issues, which is saying something for a series that has been challenged by the censors on more than one occasion.
But let's not confuse "sitcomesque" with "formulaic," because even if a plot centering on a school pageant has been done before, it hasn't been done in the super-pious town of Moralton, where everyone loves Jesus, and Christian folk bands tell folks to think with their heart and "put a motorboard on your aorta."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which Six Semifinalists Will Advance?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 3 Photos: Behind the Scenes of the Rainy Photo Shoot
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'The Red Door'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 5 Photos: The Aftermath of Hurricane AshLee
- More From BuddyTV
- Chelsea Lately's Final Hour: Handler Says (and Sings) Goodbye to E!
- Has Once Upon a Time's Season 4B Villain Been Revealed...?
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs Bosses Talk [Spoiler]'s Fate, Annie and Auggie's 'Challenge' and More
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Recap: Death Becomes Her
- CBS' The McCarthys Drafts Rick Fox
- More From TVLine
- Chris Soules is the Next 'Bachelor' for Season 19!
- Charlize Theron: 20-Year-Olds Have 'No F**kin' Concept About Wisdom'
- Flashback: Julianna Margulies and Allison Janney's First Emmy Wins
- In Depth: Why 'Breaking Bad' Dominated Emmy Night
- Stephen Colbert Responds to Gwen Stefani Flubbing His Name: She's 'Evidently Not a Huge Fan'
- More From ET