Another week, another petition to save a show.
Producers of ABC's spy reality series The Mole have created a web site to save the ratings-challenged show -- Save The Mole. Right now the site consists of an open letter to fans from Scott Stone and Clay Newbill, the producers of the show.
They say that while a lot of critics agree that the show is one of the smarter reality shows, it's not doing well in that all-important 18 to 49 demographic. Those specific ratings are stale, but there's still time to save the show. They want hardcore fans to get other friends to watch the show, post on the ABC message boards, and go to the Mole Facebook page. They also announce that FOX Reality Channel will have a marathon of the current season this Sunday at 11 AM.
The site is very low-tech. Just black text on a white background with a couple of images. It's rather 1997-ish, but I actually like it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 4 Dance
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- More From BuddyTV
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- Deadwood Revival: There's 'Hope'!
- Fargo Boss Drops New Season 2 Intel: 'There Are a Lot of [Spoiler]'
- FX Orders Zach Galifianakis Clown Comedy Baskets to Series
- More From TVLine
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- Meet the Designer Behind the Best Fashions on Emmy Night
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- Prince Harry Has a New Girlfriend
- Luke Bryan Makes 4-Year-Old Autistic Boy's Dream Come True!
- More From ET