Another week, another petition to save a show.
Producers of ABC's spy reality series The Mole have created a web site to save the ratings-challenged show -- Save The Mole. Right now the site consists of an open letter to fans from Scott Stone and Clay Newbill, the producers of the show.
They say that while a lot of critics agree that the show is one of the smarter reality shows, it's not doing well in that all-important 18 to 49 demographic. Those specific ratings are stale, but there's still time to save the show. They want hardcore fans to get other friends to watch the show, post on the ABC message boards, and go to the Mole Facebook page. They also announce that FOX Reality Channel will have a marathon of the current season this Sunday at 11 AM.
The site is very low-tech. Just black text on a white background with a couple of images. It's rather 1997-ish, but I actually like it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Takes a Trip Down Memory Lane
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: A Happy Couple and a Broken Heart
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Carly Undergoes Surgery
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Recap: Who Does Kaitlyn Choose?
- More From BuddyTV
- Tom Cruise Goes All Out Against Jimmy Fallon in Amazing Lip Sync Battle
- 'The Bachelorette': Kaitlyn Bristowe's Stunning Finale Looks
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Final Couples
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: Nick Gordon 'Has Suffered Greatly,' His Mother Says
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Pick Shawn Booth or Nick Viall?
- More From ET