Another week, another petition to save a show.
Producers of ABC's spy reality series The Mole have created a web site to save the ratings-challenged show -- Save The Mole. Right now the site consists of an open letter to fans from Scott Stone and Clay Newbill, the producers of the show.
They say that while a lot of critics agree that the show is one of the smarter reality shows, it's not doing well in that all-important 18 to 49 demographic. Those specific ratings are stale, but there's still time to save the show. They want hardcore fans to get other friends to watch the show, post on the ABC message boards, and go to the Mole Facebook page. They also announce that FOX Reality Channel will have a marathon of the current season this Sunday at 11 AM.
The site is very low-tech. Just black text on a white background with a couple of images. It's rather 1997-ish, but I actually like it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Mindy Project: Dr. Lahiri Defies Gravity, Gets Cheeky in Season 4 Posters
- Empire-Fueled Fox, ABC Family Top GLAAD's Annual LGBT Inclusion Study
- Paula Deen? Kim Zolciak? A 'Vine Star'?! Does DWTS Need a Time-Out?
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With Sexy Cleavage Shots
- Kate Hudson and Jennifer Aniston's Selfie Inspires New Squad Goals!
- Scruffy Robert Pattinson Crashes a Wedding in Ireland -- See the Pics!
- Ariana and Frankie Grande Binge Watch 'America's Next Top Model' Together!
- Fox & ABC Family Get 'Excellent' Rating From GLAAD for Network Responsibility
- More From ET