Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- Stitchers Finale Video: Emma Ishta Promises Big Answers, Possible Death
- Degrassi Series Finale Recap: Indecent Promposals
- American Crime Adds André Benjamin in 'Fierce' Season 2 Role
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Intimate Memorial Service Focuses on Family, Music and Spirituality
- Scott Disick May Regret Kourtney Kardashian Split: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
- Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Brown Thrown Out of Funeral After Outburst
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Reveal Newborn Daughter's Rockstar Name
- Charlize Theron Adopts Second Child, a Baby Girl -- Find Out Her Name!
- More From ET