Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4: Did Carol really kill Karen and David?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- 'Arrow': Robert Knepper cast as bad guy 'Clock King'
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Exclusive: Lost/FNL Alum Brett Cullen Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Estranged Father
- Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on 'Olicity' Feelings, [Spoiler]'s Return, Roy's Future and More
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson
- Reign's Adelaide Kane Dishes on Mary and Francis (Did They?), Painful Prophecy Fallout
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- More From TVLine