Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Premiere Photos
- TV's 25 Sexiest Women of the New Fall 2014 Season
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Fall'
- Death Watch 2014: What Will Be the First New Fall Show to Get Cancelled?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- More From BuddyTV
- Suits Bad Boy Brendan Hines Fitted for a Recurring Role on Scorpion
- Netflix's Hemlock Grove Renewed for Third (and Final!) Season
- True Blood's Anna Camp Casts an Evil Spell on Disney's Sofia — First Photos
- Major Crimes Casts Pretty Little Alum Torrey DeVitto as [Spoiler]'s Daughter
- John Stamos Lands Leading Role on Members Only Country Club Drama
- More From TVLine
- Former Lead Singer of Survivor Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- Teenage Katy Perry Sings and Cries in New Footage from Her First Tour
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- Angelina Jolie Has the Most Unique Wedding Dress Ever
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support Says Daughter Melissa in New Statement
- More From ET