Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Ashley Iaconetti: 'I Knew Jared Just Wasn't That Into Me'
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 10: Vanessa's 3rd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won HoH After the Second Double Eviction?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Survival of the Fittest
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Adds Freddie Stroma to Season 6 as [Spoiler]'s Sibling
- Scott Porter Joins Robert Kirkman's Exorcism Drama Outcast
- Hand of God: Is Amazon's Newest Drama Heaven or Hell?
- Gotham Deleted Scene: Gordon Gets a Peek at His and Harvey Dent's Future
- You're the Worst Boss on Jimmy and Gretchen's 'Dark' Turn, a 'Gross' Coupling & Sunday Funday Part Two
- More From TVLine
- Blake Lively Reveals the Trainer That Helped Her With Her Cellulite
- Janet Jackson Unveils 'Unbreakable' Title Track: Listen
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Seen Smiling After Family Counseling
- Tom Brady's Ex Bridget Moynahan Congratulates Him on Deflategate Win
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- More From ET