Guess what? Batfink is coming out on DVD in June. The set will include all one hundred episodes of the series.
Actually, screw Batfink. Here's even better news: every episode of The Ant and the Aardvark on DVD next month.
I'm going to make a confession: I actually like A Pup Named Scooby Doo better than the original Scooby Doo. I found the original rote and unimaginative, and while A Pup Named Scooby Doo wasn't exactly the greatest cartoon either, it had funky animation and a self-awareness I could really dig. As far as Scrappy Doo, the spunky little scamp many fans believe ruined the Scooby Doo series (I never thought he was that bad), you can read about his origins over on Mark Evanier's site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time': 17 Moments of Dating, Darkness and Blackmail from 'The Apprentice'
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- More From BuddyTV
- S.H.I.E.L.D. @ PaleyFest: Mockingbird's Rousing Arrival, Ward vs. [Spoiler?], Groot Dreams and More Highlights
- Fox Orders Ryan Murphy-Produced Comedy-Horror Series Scream Queens
- The Originals' Charles Michael Davis on Marcel's New Crew, Future With Cami
- Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special: See What Gives Lucy Hale 'Chills'
- Ratings: Brooklyn, Good Wife and Revenge Rise, Resurrection Hits Low
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind the Scenes of Ricky Martin's Sexy, Retro 'Adios' Video
- Taylor Swift Slams Sexist Critics
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's Changing Appearance: 'I Don't Know What He's Going Through'
- Hear Gwen Stefani's New Solo Song 'Baby Don't Lie'
- Bethenny Frankel Confirms Her Return to 'Real Housewives of NYC'!
- More From ET