McGarrett asks Cole to turn himself in, but he refuses, claiming innocence. "I can't do that," says Cole. "I only have one chance to find out how this went down." Cole tries to stay ahead of the 5-0 task force by monitoring a portable radio he steals from a squad car.
So, that happened -- but it may not have been the highlight of De Niro's career. The musician and the actor appeared together in a sketch featuring Andy Samberg as "Blizzard Man" -- the world's most clueless (and untalented) rapper. De Niro dressed up in drag to play Blizzard Man's mom, and soon enough, Diddy was hitting on him ... well, her.
While De Niro was decked out in a form-fitting sweater, sunglasses, and a questionable hairstyle, Diddy attempted to seduce him (her). Mr. Combs laid down such lines such as "Girl, you the one that's hot fire," and "If you wasn't my man's mom, I'd tear that a## up" -- and okay, let's just shut this whole thing down right now.
Combs and Letterman discussed the recent Brett Favre scandal, in which Favre was accused of sending photos of his private parts to Jenn Sterger, a sports reporter and model. Dave was confused, so Sean smoothly explained how to go about "sexting" someone. "I'm the perfect spokesman," he said. "I'm a sex-texter myself."
"My ego was involved in all of that ... That's not my style," said Diddy. "But then when I heard how much Simon makes -- I would love the job. I got six kids. If I can get the same check that Simon gets, we'd have a ball. And you know I'd act crazy."
What's in it for the contestants? Maybe he'd
So how 'bout it? Facebook campaign, anyone?
Hill and his friends found themselves in the same elevator as Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Jermaine Dupri and their friends. "Twenty people crammed into a tiny elevator," said Hill. "I'm gonna make a joke to break the ice."
What did Hill say that caused "a deafening silence"? Check out the video clip. "I've been in some uncomfortable moments -- as you can probably tell -- in my life. This by far and away trumps them all," said Hill.
We winced. We cringed. Then we watched it again.
Carey's, uh, loosened speech was the first genuinely awkward moment this award show season, but there were many actors, filmmakers, and musicians before her who've heard their name called, stepped to the podium, and made things a little weird for everyone.
Sean "Diddy" Combs stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' yesterday and the conversation turned to the mogul rapper's domestic habits around the home.
Watch the video after the jump.
A Raisin in the Sun, the famous play by Lorraine Hansberry, is being adapted as a three-hour ABC TV movie starring and executive produced by Sean Combs, who has reunited the recent Broadway cast. The movie will also feature Phylicia Rashad, Audra McDonald, John Stamos and Sanaa Lathan (Stamos spoke with our own Joel Keller about it here). Hansberry's play, which was the first written by an African-American to be produced on Broadway, centers on a black family in Chicago who anxiously await an inheritance of ten thousand dollars. The cast have all appeared in the Broadway version, which garnered Tonys for Rashad, McDonald and (a nomination for) Lathan. The TV movie is being executed produced by Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago) along with Combs. The movie will debut on ABC sometime in 2007.
A Raisin in the Sun was also made into a movie in 1961, featuring the original Broadway cast.
"This show will showcase the drive, determination, and expression of this dance generation - picture Rocky, but with dance troupes."
Um, wasn't that Staying Alive?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- More From BuddyTV
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- Mentalist Alum Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse Drama Pilot Colony
- Bates Motel Casts a Mad Man as Romero's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Sends 'Dope' Kim Kardashian a Sweet Birthday Message
- Lady Gaga Copies Beyonce's Banging Style!
- Florida Georgia Line Scores First No. 1 Album Amid Major Country Music Moment
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Bra in Half-Dress, Half-Robe
- Billy Bob Thornton on 'Crazy Time' With Angelina Jolie: I'm Not 'Fond of It'
- More From ET