But did you watch the series finale (the show's 100th episode) last night? Three words: Japanese senior porn.
The series finale of 'Nip/Tuck' (Wed., 10PM ET on FX) saw Christian giving Sean a one-way ticket to Bucharest and dissolving their partnership.
We know they've had their troubles, but did things end the way you hoped they would? Or did you have something different in mind for the docs?
Watch the video after the jump.
Well, we sometimes felt guilty about enjoying 'Nip/Tuck' so much. All the gratuitous sex, hot bodies and unbounded narcissism could be a bit of an indulgence. But while 'Nip/Tuck,' on the surface, was a flashy treat of soft-core porn, operatic slasher movies and trashy soap operas, it did speak to our society's fixation with appearance.
The show was strange, but it wasn't stupid.
Oh those squabbling docs on 'Nip/Tuck' (Wed., 10PM ET on FX). In the words of 'Ladies' Home Journal,' can this marriage be saved? Who knows, but we love watching them try.
Watch the video after the jump.
(S04E14) Well this was certainly a nice surprise. I was hoping that Gina would be back since Wilbur had come back, but I didn't expect her return to be this good. Jessalyn Gilsig is a great actress (minus her turn as LJ's mother in Prison Break), so it was good to see her back in the role that I associate her with. That being said, she hasn't changed a bit. She'd like to think she has, but she is just as mean as she was before. She sold her shares in the spa, started going to her sex addicts anonymous meetings again, and even renewed her real estate license. Rather than drag her story out though, she quickly realized that she is still in no position to be a mother. But her life is still a mess. She isn't the only one though.
(S04E10) Well that was a little disappointing. I thought last week's episode was outstanding and after seeing the previews for this week's installment, I was incredibly excited. Both Escobar and Bobolit were coming back in the same episode! Sounds like a winner right? Well hopefully I'm not alone in saying this, but the whole thing sort of fell flat for me.
Quentin has no penis! I wouldn't have guessed that... ever. But apparently Quentin's lack of a johnson doesn't stop the Carver from bringing home the bacon. Nine females are all face-slashed (and some are raped) at a sorority house presumably at UMiami. Sean and Christian show up at the request of one of the girl's mothers. Most of them are speechless, but one has a story to tell. She jumped on the Carver's back while he was raping one of her friends. He pushed her aside and that's when she saw it. The Carver does have a penis. Of the rubbery, strap-on variety. Ah Ha! So it could still be Quentin!
Saying that I'm excited about this is a gigantic understatement. Since last Tuesday, there hasn't been much else on my mind. Everything is coming together. Julia's pregnant, Matt made a stand against Ariel, Sean is realizing once again that Julia is who he wants, and Christian might be getting over Kimber... even though he has no idea what happened to her. That's where we left everyone last week, so get ready to throw some more wrenches into the gears.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 5 Photos: The Trainees Go Undercover for the First Time
- 'Scandal' Episode 5.4 Photos: Fixing Olivia's Image Problem
- 'ANTM' Recap: A Model Is Welcomed Back, Then Sent Packing Again
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Teams Become Gauchos in Argentina
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Reign Returns Low But Steady
- Top TV Werewolves From Teen Wolf, True Blood, Vampire Diaries and More
- Shadowhunters @ NY Comic-Con: Premiere Date, 'Malec' Teases, Possible New Characters and More
- Last Kingdom Video: Rutger Hauer Stars in Downton EPs' New Series
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Cameron Monaghan
- More From TVLine
- Shia LaBeouf Arrested in Texas for Public Intoxication
- Why Vin Diesel Is Serious About Stunts
- Calista Flockhart Can't Get Over the 'Supergirl' Buzz
- Gigi Hadid and Mom Yolanda Foster Adorably Hold Hands While in NYC With Joe Jonas, Bella Hadid and The Weeknd
- Watch Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson 'Hit the Quan' in Flawless Dance Video
- More From ET