But did you watch the series finale (the show's 100th episode) last night? Three words: Japanese senior porn.
The series finale of 'Nip/Tuck' (Wed., 10PM ET on FX) saw Christian giving Sean a one-way ticket to Bucharest and dissolving their partnership.
We know they've had their troubles, but did things end the way you hoped they would? Or did you have something different in mind for the docs?
Watch the video after the jump.
Well, we sometimes felt guilty about enjoying 'Nip/Tuck' so much. All the gratuitous sex, hot bodies and unbounded narcissism could be a bit of an indulgence. But while 'Nip/Tuck,' on the surface, was a flashy treat of soft-core porn, operatic slasher movies and trashy soap operas, it did speak to our society's fixation with appearance.
The show was strange, but it wasn't stupid.
Oh those squabbling docs on 'Nip/Tuck' (Wed., 10PM ET on FX). In the words of 'Ladies' Home Journal,' can this marriage be saved? Who knows, but we love watching them try.
Watch the video after the jump.
(S04E14) Well this was certainly a nice surprise. I was hoping that Gina would be back since Wilbur had come back, but I didn't expect her return to be this good. Jessalyn Gilsig is a great actress (minus her turn as LJ's mother in Prison Break), so it was good to see her back in the role that I associate her with. That being said, she hasn't changed a bit. She'd like to think she has, but she is just as mean as she was before. She sold her shares in the spa, started going to her sex addicts anonymous meetings again, and even renewed her real estate license. Rather than drag her story out though, she quickly realized that she is still in no position to be a mother. But her life is still a mess. She isn't the only one though.
(S04E10) Well that was a little disappointing. I thought last week's episode was outstanding and after seeing the previews for this week's installment, I was incredibly excited. Both Escobar and Bobolit were coming back in the same episode! Sounds like a winner right? Well hopefully I'm not alone in saying this, but the whole thing sort of fell flat for me.
Quentin has no penis! I wouldn't have guessed that... ever. But apparently Quentin's lack of a johnson doesn't stop the Carver from bringing home the bacon. Nine females are all face-slashed (and some are raped) at a sorority house presumably at UMiami. Sean and Christian show up at the request of one of the girl's mothers. Most of them are speechless, but one has a story to tell. She jumped on the Carver's back while he was raping one of her friends. He pushed her aside and that's when she saw it. The Carver does have a penis. Of the rubbery, strap-on variety. Ah Ha! So it could still be Quentin!
Saying that I'm excited about this is a gigantic understatement. Since last Tuesday, there hasn't been much else on my mind. Everything is coming together. Julia's pregnant, Matt made a stand against Ariel, Sean is realizing once again that Julia is who he wants, and Christian might be getting over Kimber... even though he has no idea what happened to her. That's where we left everyone last week, so get ready to throw some more wrenches into the gears.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 Finale Recap: The Tomb of the Doctor
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Saturday Night Live' season finale: Ben Affleck and Kanye West win an otherwise forgettable 'SNL'
- 'Saturday Night Live': Amy Poehler is the best at everything, even 'Weekend Update'
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2013: Ann and Nancy Wilson bring the Heart
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison to make her Grand Ole Opry debut on June 4
- Mariah Carey did not lip-sync on 'American Idol,' according to her rep
- More From Zap2it
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Finale Ratings: Versus 2012, Shark Tank Surges, Nikita Is Steady and Undercover Boss Drops
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Doctor Is Out, Ben Affleck on SNL, Simpsons Finale and More
- Exclusive First Look: The Goodwin Games Cast Takes Part in a Violent Beatdown!
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Nikita's Maggie Q
- More From TVLine