July 28, 2014
september 19 2006
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 19th 2006 5:24PM
- Charlie Rose: Romano Prodi, Prime Minister of Italy
- The Daily Show: Ben Affleck
- The Colbert Report: Frank Rich
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Patrick Dempsey, Jay Johnson and Darwin, and Kasabian
- Jay Leno: Justin Timberlake and Sarah Silverman
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Zach Braff, Xzibit, and Josh Radin
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Johnny Knoxville and Caroline Rhea
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Skeet Ulrich, Nora Ephron, and Rodney Atkins
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Rebecca Gayheart and Godsmack
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 19th 2006 5:00PM
- At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Dancing With The Stars, followed by the season premiere of Boston Legal.
- CBS has the season premiere of NCIS at 8, followed by the season premiere of The Unit and the series premiere of Smith.
- NBC has a new Deal or No Deal at 8, followed by the season premieres of Law and Order: CI and Law and Order: SVU.
- FOX has a new House at 8, followed by a new Standoff.
- Also at 8: ESPN has two new episodes of The World Series of Poker.
- At 9, Sci-Fi has a new Eureka, followed by a new ECW.
- TLC has a new Overhaulin' at 9, followed by a new Miami Ink.
- At 10, FX has a new Nip/Tuck.
- There's a new Queer Eye on Bravo at 10.
- Also at 10: HBO has a new Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Under the Dome Recap: Tunnel Vision
- Teen Wolf Recap: Beta and Switch
- Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? Who Spilled a Sex Secret?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- More From TVLine
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Looks Epic In This New Trailer!
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Choose Josh or Nick? Plus, Find Out if He Proposed!
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- More From ET