July 30, 2014
september 30 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 30th 2007 5:55PM
- At 7, NBC has a new Football Night In America, then the Eagles/Giants game.
- The CW has a new CW Now at 7, followed by a new Online Nation.
- At 7:30 (or after football), CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then new episodes of Cold Case and Shark.
- At 8, PBS has a new installment of The War.
- ABC has a new Extreme Makeover at 8, then the season premieres of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.
- There's a new Simpsons at 8 on FOX, followed by new episodes of King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad.
- At 9, Lifetime has a new Side Order of Life.
- VH-1 has a new Rock of Life with Bret Michaels at 9.
- Showtime has the season premires of Dexter and Brotherhood, starting at 9.
- Also at 9: HBO has a new Tell Me You Love Me, followed by a new Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Discovery has a new Man vs. Wild at 10.
- MSNBC has this morning's Meet The Press at 10.
- At 11:30, Cartoon Network has a new Robot Chicken, then new eps of Metalocalypse, Frisky Dingo, and Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- More From TVLine
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus's Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Producers Tell Nick to Shame Andi?
- That Keith Urban Concert May Have Been Worse Than We Thought
- More From ET