October 1, 2014
september 30 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 30th 2007 5:55PM
- At 7, NBC has a new Football Night In America, then the Eagles/Giants game.
- The CW has a new CW Now at 7, followed by a new Online Nation.
- At 7:30 (or after football), CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then new episodes of Cold Case and Shark.
- At 8, PBS has a new installment of The War.
- ABC has a new Extreme Makeover at 8, then the season premieres of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.
- There's a new Simpsons at 8 on FOX, followed by new episodes of King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad.
- At 9, Lifetime has a new Side Order of Life.
- VH-1 has a new Rock of Life with Bret Michaels at 9.
- Showtime has the season premires of Dexter and Brotherhood, starting at 9.
- Also at 9: HBO has a new Tell Me You Love Me, followed by a new Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Discovery has a new Man vs. Wild at 10.
- MSNBC has this morning's Meet The Press at 10.
- At 11:30, Cartoon Network has a new Robot Chicken, then new eps of Metalocalypse, Frisky Dingo, and Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dana Delany Joins FX's The Comedians as Billy Crystal's Wife
- Fox Pulls Utopia From Tuesdays, MasterChef Junior to Claim Time Slot
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Totally Skip)
- More From TVLine
- 25 Life Lessons We Learned From Lena Dunham
- Amal Alamuddin Quit Smoking for George Clooney and 11 More Revelations About Their Wedding
- Lena Dunham: I Listened to Taylor Swift While Writing ‘Girls'
- Jennifer Lopez: I Might Adopt a Child
- No Thigh Gap Here! New Beyonce Bikini Pics Look Untouched
- More From ET