July 1, 2015
september 6 2006
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 6th 2006 5:08PM
- Charlie Rose: Frances Townsend, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security, and a discussion of Katie Couric's debut
- The Daily Show: William Cohen (repeat)
- The Colbert Report: Paul Krugman (repeat)
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Johnny Depp and The Spinners (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Ben Affleck, Dwight Yoakam, and James Carville
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Ron Livingston and Toby Keith
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: David Duchovny and Greg Behrendt
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Matt Dillon (repeat)
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Robin Tunney and Craig Shoemaker
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 6th 2006 4:43PM
- At 7, USA has coverage of the U.S. Open.
- At 8, FOX has a new Bones, followed by a new Justice.
- CBS has a new Rock Star: Supernova at 8.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8.
- At 9, Discovery has a new Mythbusters, followed by two new episodes of Stunt Junkies.
- Food Network has the National Pie Championship at 9.
- At 10, CBS has the news special Five Years Later: Are We Safer?
- There's a new Criss Angel Mindfreak on A&E at 10.
- Spike has a new Blade at 10 (repeated at 11).
- Bravo has a new Project Runway at 10.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Zoo Opens With a Decent Roar
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land: Bad Rap for the Good Ol' Boys?
- MythBusters Summer Return Date Set; Watch Explosive Premiere Teaser
- Scream Series Premiere: Will You Give MTV's Whodunit Another Stab?
- More From TVLine
- Tim McGraw Gives Away Mortgage-Free Homes to Veterans
- Melissa McCarthy Rocks the Iconic 'Ghostbusters' Costume and It's Awesome
- 6 Ways Jennifer Lawrence Is the New NYC Fashion Queen
- Kim Kardashian 'Rarely Wears Underwear,' Says Rob Smokes Pot and 4 Other 'Rolling Stone' Revelations
- Kim Kardashian Gets Political: Talks Hillary Clinton, Same-Sex Marriage, and Gun Control
- More From ET