February 1, 2015
september 6 2006
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 6th 2006 5:08PM
- Charlie Rose: Frances Townsend, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security, and a discussion of Katie Couric's debut
- The Daily Show: William Cohen (repeat)
- The Colbert Report: Paul Krugman (repeat)
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Johnny Depp and The Spinners (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Ben Affleck, Dwight Yoakam, and James Carville
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Ron Livingston and Toby Keith
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: David Duchovny and Greg Behrendt
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Matt Dillon (repeat)
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Robin Tunney and Craig Shoemaker
by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 6th 2006 4:43PM
- At 7, USA has coverage of the U.S. Open.
- At 8, FOX has a new Bones, followed by a new Justice.
- CBS has a new Rock Star: Supernova at 8.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8.
- At 9, Discovery has a new Mythbusters, followed by two new episodes of Stunt Junkies.
- Food Network has the National Pie Championship at 9.
- At 10, CBS has the news special Five Years Later: Are We Safer?
- There's a new Criss Angel Mindfreak on A&E at 10.
- Spike has a new Blade at 10 (repeated at 11).
- Bravo has a new Project Runway at 10.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- More From TVLine
- J.K. Simmons Brings Out His Oscar-Nominated Character for 'SNL'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- More From ET