September 14, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 24th 2009 6:03PM
Last night was the series finale of Jon and Kate Plus 8 and the show ended as if it was any season finale. The family went on their two last adventures while Kate and Jon narrated how they will be good parents. TLC tried their best to put Jon in a negative light, but Jon's media training forced him to make diplomatic statements.
With the divorce, Jon and Kate Plus 8 was cut short. The dynamic between the parents was something to watch, but the real focus was eight children learning about the world and each other in the process. Each started gaining true personalities and by the end, I finally was able to distinguish between Alexis and Leah.
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 4th 2009 2:40PM
So I'm watching Today this morning, and J.D. Hyman from People said that Jon Gosselin told him that he'll end the show the minute that the kids don't want to do it anymore. And I thought to myself, that's exactly wrong. Shouldn't Jon (and Kate) be making the decision? These kids aren't 18, they're all under ten (some as young as five)!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Khloe and French Montana Split, Kendall Bans Kim from Fashion Show and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Rewind Week Is Better the Second Time Around
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: Amber and Rino Have Health Scares
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- More From BuddyTV