LaBeouf was on, and seemed again touched by seeing how genuinely excited and shocked she was when she saw him sitting there. She was so stunned, she literally turned around and walked away, making him chase her down before they talked.
When Kimmel asked if LaBeouf was worried at all about Bieber, LaBeouf talked about when they met at the MTV Movie Awards. Bieber may not be a Transformer, as Kimmel described, but based on LaBeouf's story, we think he might have some Jedi powers.
He said "it's a dream to get screamed at by Bay" for the interns that come on set. LaBeouf used the word "aggressive" several times to describe Bay's now notorious off-screen antics.
But that didn't keep LaBeouf and others from tampering with Bay's stuff just to trigger that yelling tendency of his. One prank had them replacing his health drinks with cigarette butts and other things to rile him up just to watch him freak out and go into "megaphone time."
"He's just awesome. He looks like he could totally be on a motorcycle and, like, his whole look. I don't know. He's amazing," Cosgrove said, clearly so enamored by the mere thought of LaBeouf that she was at a loss for words.
Watch the video after the jump.
In its four-decade-plus history, the Super Bowl has had its fair share of these moments: the Budweiser frogs; Michael Jordan and Larry Bird shooting outrageous hoops to win a McDonald's Big Mac; Apple's '1984'-inspired Macintosh commercial, shot for $1 million and directed by Oscar-nominee Ridley Scott.
This year promises to continue the tradition with ads featuring celebrities, soda and -- you guessed it -- beer. According to E!, the celebrity lineup includes Conan O'Brien for Anheuser-Busch, will.i.am, who will sing Bob Dylan's 'Forever Young' in a commercial for Pepsi, action star Jason Statham for Audi and John Turturro's second commercial for Heineken.
It just has a ring to it, don't you think? I doubt that we'll see Rainn bulking up Stallone-style to save the world with a knife and his guile, but he did just land a role in Michael Bay's Transformers 2. It doesn't really get more action movie than that. Wilson will play a college professor to Shia LaBeouf's Sam. It will be interesting to see how much, if any, Schrute makes it into the character.
But wait, there's more. Fans of the gone but not forgotten Las Vegas will be happy to learn that Josh Duhamel will be returning for the sequel. And fans of ridiculously hot girls will be happy to know that FHM's Sexiest Woman In The World, Megan Fox, is also returning. A warning, that FHM link is safe for my workplace, but might not be for yours. If you can't wait for Bay to finish all of those CGI sequences to get your Rainn fix, you can also catch him this summer in The Rocker as a failed drummer who gets a second chance at fame. That one also features Teddy Geiger (Love Monkey), and the trailer is after the jump.
- Charlie Rose: TBA
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Shia LaBeouf, Dennis Kucinich, and Morrissey
- Jay Leno: Ethan Hawke, Carlos Mencia, and Breaking Benjamin
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Robin Williams and the guys from Ice Truckers
- Tavis Smiley: Frank Luntz
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Ted Koppel, Tom Cavanagh, and Relient K (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Chris Isaak and Cory Kahaney
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Michael Rosenbaum and The Nightwatchman (repeat)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blog: Kupah's Big Meltdown
- 'iZombie' Recap: Major Uncovers a Shocking Secret
- More From BuddyTV
- Summer TV Calendar: Hannibal, Liars, Mistresses, 105+ Other Dates to Save
- Ratings: 5th Grader, Weight Loss and America's Got Talent Return Down
- The Good Wife: Archie Panjabi Doesn't Deny Kalinda/Alicia Scene Was Faked
- Amy Schumer 'Defends' Bill Cosby in Court of Public Opinion — Watch Video
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- More From TVLine
- Zac Efron's Brother Pens Sweet Poem About Struggles of Having a Famous Sibling
- Taylor Swift Shows Some Serious Leg on Sleepover Date With Calvin Harris
- Jessica Simpson Best Instagram Posts
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Leona Lewis Goes '80s Glam in Acting Debut -- See a Sneak Peek of 'Walking on Sunshine'
- More From ET