February 26, 2015
by Ryan j Budke, posted Feb 17th 2006 7:57PM
While still not up to the "Pre-Reckoning" era (I'm very very worried that this is how I'm going to start describing this season), last night's episode wasn't bad. Smallville has had a lot of fun pulling different pieces and characters from not only Superman's mythos, but from all over the DC universe over the years. Some episodes are just total fan service, and some are used to further the ongoing stories; last night's was a little bit of both. One of my biggest hopes for Smallville, is that they get to put an "end" on it. I want that final episode, and I want the team behind the show to know that they're making the final episode; not have it sprung upon them after it's already been done. I think they could do a lot of fun things there, having flash-forwards to his time with the JLA, pull in all the other characters they've shown - done right, it could make for a great finale. Enough with my visions of the future though, let's get back to the here and now. On with the show!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.17 Photos: Caroline's Got a Gun
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.16 Photos: Natalie Brings David as Her Fourth of July Party Date
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.15 Photos: Will David Take Down the White House and OPA?
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 12 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 11 Most Gut-Wrenching Cases
- More From BuddyTV
- Daredevil on Netflix: Matt Murdock's Official Character Poster Unveiled
- Pilot Scoop: Community's Danny Pudi to Headline NBC Comedy Strange Calls
- Supergirl Scoop: Grey's Anatomy Vet Chyler Leigh Cast as Kara's Sis
- Pilot Scoop: Joan Allen Joins ABC Thriller From Scandal/Grey's Vet
- Revenge Photos: Is a Victoria-David Reunion on the Horizon?
- More From TVLine
- Shailene Woodley Poses Topless for 'Glamour UK,' Talks ‘Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert Break Out the '90s Gear for Cover Band Show
- Beyonce Reveals Her Queen B Workout Routine
- This Groom Paused During His Wedding to Say Vows to His Bride's Daughter and It Was Truly Beautiful
- Are Reality Shows Safe For Kids?
- More From ET