I'm not sure which short is my favorite. There was an old one involving children's addiction to arcade video games and a doctor would use shock therapy via a Ms. Pac Man joystick to keep kids away from them. Eddie Murphy's "White Like Me" sketch is a classic. But I was laughing just as hard at the concept of Natalie Portman as a gangster rapper. Sadly, I wasn't as impressed by "Lazy Sunday" as apparently the rest of the Internet community.
So which SNL short film was your favorite?
And change it did. Tracy was
The "30 Rockers" were on hand not only to create a photo-op for NBC and the NYTVF, but to introduce eight independent short comedy films made by culturally diverse production teams and casts. NBC Universal produces this showcase in order to uncover diverse talent suitable for future development deals.
On December 26 at 10pm in select markets, the PBS series Independent Lens will showcase three short films and the half hour comedy drama, My Life Disoriented.
The first short, Someday Flowers Bloom, looks at the life of a white country singer and his wife, a woman from Japan. When the two met, neither spoke the other's language. The other live-action short, which shared the grand prize for Independent Len's first online film festival, is Paris, 1951, the true story of a girl who finds out the man who raised her was not her real father, and that no photographs or physical reminders remain of him.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: What Happens When Vance Rides Along with Gibbs?
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence About Making Less Than Male Co-Stars in 'American Hustle'
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Nick Carter Says Backstreet Boys-Spice Girls Tour Could Happen With Support From Fans
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets Candid About Split From Brooks Ayers
- Tom Bergeron Pays an Emotional Tribute to His Late Father on 'DWTS'
- More From ET