This year I'm picking the seven worst ads, while Kona is handling the seven best. Two rules for my worst: no movie ads (they're in a category all by themselves and shouldn't be judged with the other ads), and I tried not to pick any commercials that aired before today.
The Digg community has once again uncovered a lovely little gem in this great mountain called the InfoWeb. YouTube Shuffle is a player that provides you with up to one hundred randomly selected clips from YouTube based on your search criteria. For example, I'm a huge fan of the band Pavement so I typed in "Pavement" and whaddayaknow, a whole bunch of Pavement videos for my enjoyment. I also recommend typing in "kittens" if you want to be overloaded with feline cuteness. This is really a great idea, considering the sheer volume of videos on YouTube. It serves the same function as hitting "Shuffle" on my iPod by bringing up content I might normally have missed. Very cool, but typing in "three stooges" brings up a lot of personal videos and no Larry, Moe and Curly, which is kind of a shame.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Julianne Hough Returning to DWTS… As a Fourth Judge — Yea or Nay?
- SYTYCD Top 6 Recap: It's Gonna Be a Bride, Sunshiney Day [Updated]
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Louis' Power Play, Mike/Rachel's Future
- Castle's Derrick Storm Novels Being Developed Into New ABC Series
- The CW's iZombie Recasts Its Mother
- More From TVLine