This year I'm picking the seven worst ads, while Kona is handling the seven best. Two rules for my worst: no movie ads (they're in a category all by themselves and shouldn't be judged with the other ads), and I tried not to pick any commercials that aired before today.
The Digg community has once again uncovered a lovely little gem in this great mountain called the InfoWeb. YouTube Shuffle is a player that provides you with up to one hundred randomly selected clips from YouTube based on your search criteria. For example, I'm a huge fan of the band Pavement so I typed in "Pavement" and whaddayaknow, a whole bunch of Pavement videos for my enjoyment. I also recommend typing in "kittens" if you want to be overloaded with feline cuteness. This is really a great idea, considering the sheer volume of videos on YouTube. It serves the same function as hitting "Shuffle" on my iPod by bringing up content I might normally have missed. Very cool, but typing in "three stooges" brings up a lot of personal videos and no Larry, Moe and Curly, which is kind of a shame.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' at Comic-Con 2014: Ichabod and Abbie's 'Spicy' Relationship, the New Sheriff and More
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Talk Bones' Big Changes, Booth's Beard and a Volatile Marriage Topic
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- Arrow @ Comic-Con: Season 3 Trailer Has Happy Oliver, Bloody Felicity?! Plus: Scoop on 'Oracle,' Darker Thea
- The Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 2 Trailer, Plus Cast Promise 'Twisted Fairytale,' Vengeful Klaus and Hayley
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- More From TVLine