This year I'm picking the seven worst ads, while Kona is handling the seven best. Two rules for my worst: no movie ads (they're in a category all by themselves and shouldn't be judged with the other ads), and I tried not to pick any commercials that aired before today.
The Digg community has once again uncovered a lovely little gem in this great mountain called the InfoWeb. YouTube Shuffle is a player that provides you with up to one hundred randomly selected clips from YouTube based on your search criteria. For example, I'm a huge fan of the band Pavement so I typed in "Pavement" and whaddayaknow, a whole bunch of Pavement videos for my enjoyment. I also recommend typing in "kittens" if you want to be overloaded with feline cuteness. This is really a great idea, considering the sheer volume of videos on YouTube. It serves the same function as hitting "Shuffle" on my iPod by bringing up content I might normally have missed. Very cool, but typing in "three stooges" brings up a lot of personal videos and no Larry, Moe and Curly, which is kind of a shame.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan O'Brien and Shelley Hennig Tease a Rocky Future for Stiles and Malia
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Team America's 4th Mission
- 'Teen Wolf' Photos: The Cast Crashes San Diego Comic Con 2014
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Girls Courts Spike Jonze for Guest-Starring Role in Season 4
- Running Wild With Bear Grylls Preview: Will Ben Stiller Be Left Hanging...?!
- Ratings: Taxi Brooklyn Hits Highs Vs. Sharknado 2, While Extant Stabilizes
- Kingdom Trailer: Matt Lauria, Nick Jonas Strip Down, Get Ripped In DirecTV's Testosterone-Fueled Drama
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- More From TVLine