This year I'm picking the seven worst ads, while Kona is handling the seven best. Two rules for my worst: no movie ads (they're in a category all by themselves and shouldn't be judged with the other ads), and I tried not to pick any commercials that aired before today.
The Digg community has once again uncovered a lovely little gem in this great mountain called the InfoWeb. YouTube Shuffle is a player that provides you with up to one hundred randomly selected clips from YouTube based on your search criteria. For example, I'm a huge fan of the band Pavement so I typed in "Pavement" and whaddayaknow, a whole bunch of Pavement videos for my enjoyment. I also recommend typing in "kittens" if you want to be overloaded with feline cuteness. This is really a great idea, considering the sheer volume of videos on YouTube. It serves the same function as hitting "Shuffle" on my iPod by bringing up content I might normally have missed. Very cool, but typing in "three stooges" brings up a lot of personal videos and no Larry, Moe and Curly, which is kind of a shame.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 5 Photos: The Trainees Go Undercover for the First Time
- 'Scandal' Episode 5.4 Photos: Fixing Olivia's Image Problem
- 'ANTM' Recap: A Model Is Welcomed Back, Then Sent Packing Again
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: The Teams Become Gauchos in Argentina
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- More From BuddyTV
- Shia LaBeouf Arrested in Texas for Public Intoxication
- Why Vin Diesel Is Serious About Stunts
- Calista Flockhart Can't Get Over the 'Supergirl' Buzz
- Gigi Hadid and Mom Yolanda Foster Adorably Hold Hands While in NYC With Joe Jonas, Bella Hadid and The Weeknd
- Watch Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson 'Hit the Quan' in Flawless Dance Video
- More From ET