It's great how he can be so menacing and tough even though he's, um, my height.
With that in mind, I've decided to turn this week's column over to you guys, a collection of commenters that I think I can say without hyperbole is the greatest collection of commenters in the history of the known universe. I've put together nine questions about TV that I'd love for you to answer. Don't feel like you have to answer them all: choose which ones are most interesting to you and then have at it.
I'm anxious to hear your opinions, so let's get to it...
Still, the 44-year-old former cheerleader remains optimistic about her chances of giving birth to a biological child. "With medical technology these days, I could have children by myself using a donor. But I would rather be in a relationship so the child has a father to help instill core values," Paula said.
In fact, Simon recently announced that after his contract is up he will be moving on from the show that helped make him a super-rich celebrity.
But there's one guy of vital importance to the show who isn't so well known. Most of the time he stays in the background. But there wouldn't be any Idol music without him. He's Idol's inhouse musical director -- Rickey Minor.
And that's why today Simon is explaining his actions. In his defense, Simon claims he was talking to Paula about Chris and his nasally singing, so he didn't even hear Chris make the V-Tech comments. Simon apparently rolled his eyes in response to what he was saying to Paula, rather than what Chris said.
Unfortunately for Simon, that's not how it looked to those of us watching at home.
It looks like The Show That Would Not Die has actually died. For real this time.
As Isabelle mentioned last week, there was a rumor going around that the cast and crew of The CW's long-running drama 7th Heaven were told that the show had been canceled. And now the network confirms it. The show will air its last episode on May 13 at 8pm.
Last season it looked like the show was canceled, but the new CW network decided to give the show another season, suprising not just fans and other networks but I'm sure the cast and crew as well. No one really knows why the show was given another season, and I would have liked to have been in on the meeting where execs said "another year for 7th Heaven? Sure, what the hell."
So, for you fans who are still watching the show, how should it end?
He also had some advice for Britney's post-rehab personal life. Simon told her to go home to her mother, "lock the door, eat some normal food" and "don't go out with your stupid friends."
If Britney gets her act together, I'm sure she'll get her second chance. Hollywood, after all, is one of the most-forgiving places on earth where numerous fallen idols have risen again after hitting rock bottom.
Besides, after tonight's Top 10 Ladies show, I'm more convinced than ever that this year's American Idol will be one of our fine ladies. I also think that it's going to be a tight race to the top between our lovely divas -- Lakisha, Melinda, Jordin, Stephanie, and Sabrina.
But tomorrow two unlucky ladies will be going home. Who will it be?
Tom Lowe wowed the judges at the Seattle auditions (see video here), earning a coveted golden ticket to Hollywood. Lowe told Simon, "I was at BMG Records in London at the same time that you were there."
As a member of the British boy band 'North and South', Lowe released a couple of singles. He reportedly split with the label in 1998.
Now all the 7th Heaven can sleep tight tonight, knowing that more Camden adventures are on the way in the fall.
Oh, come on!
I know that twins run in families, but this was, like, nutso. Have they been going through some weird scientific experiments or something? It was as if the writers said, "you know, a happy ending to the show isn't enough, let's make it a double happy ending!"
- Satan takes over the city, and Rev. Camden must battle for the soul of everyone in Glen Oak (cross-over episode with Supernatural?)
- In a very special episode, the Camden family stages an intervention with Matt, to
get him to leave What About Brian? and come back to the show.
- The family finds out that Ruthie is a robot.
Come one, come all; here is the super secret location for our American Idol Chat! Look for me (TVSRyan) in the chat room. See you inside.
Disclaimer: All or parts of the discussion in this chatroom may be posted in a later column on this site.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Joe's Demise and the Epic Couple Swap
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Recap: Madison and Travis Prepare to Leave LA
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Vanessa Picks the Other Side
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Two Contestants Arrive While Someone Has a Change of Heart
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV VMAs Best & Worst Moments: Rebel Wilson's F-Bomb, Nicki Minaj's Shade, Taylor's Clean Sweep and More
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Bare Breast on Camera at MTV Video Music Awards
- Falling Skies Boss Weighs In on Series Finale's Big Twists (Including a Very Final One That Didn't Make the Cut)
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Run During Insane MTV VMA Speech
- Justin Bieber Returns to the MTV VMAs: Grade His 'Comeback' Performance
- More From TVLine
- Rachel Bilson, Melinda Clarke & Kelly Rowan Have Epic 'O.C.' Reunion at Unofficial Musical Debut!
- Kylie Jenner Parties with Scott Disick, Wears Short Blue Wig All Weekend
- Miley Cyrus Passed Around a Joint (Yes, Really) in the VMA Press Room
- Nick Jonas Teases 'Folk' Collaboration With Demi Lovato
- 7 Important Things TLC's 'Breaking The Silence' Revealed About Child Molestation
- More From ET