April 18, 2014
by Brett Love, posted Oct 26th 2007 8:00AM
(S03E04) This week, Kripke and his pals brought us more of the same. Considering how season three is going, that is a very good thing. Once again we were treated to an interesting story that balanced very nicely with hints and reveals about the bigger picture season three plot. A little more Ruby, some welcome artillery, more questions about just who Sam is now, and the first cracks in Dean's manly outer shell.
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 22nd 2006 3:41PM
- Lots of new stuff on PBS tonight: Windsor Castle: A Royal Year, and then two eps of Monty Python's Personal Best, with Eric Idle's and Graham Chapman's favorite sketches. Check local listings.
- The first singer is voted off American Idol on FOX at 8pm, and then the men step up to the mic.
- CBS has two new eps of Still Standing at 8, followed by repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI: NY.
- ABC has new eps of George Lopez and Freddie, then repeats the Lost pilot ep.
- NBC has The Olympics.
- The WB has the movie Orange County, with Jack Black and Colin Hanks, while UPN has a new South Beach and a repeat Veronica Mars.
- On a new Emeril Live, the chef is "Saluting Dairy Farmers." Its on Food Network at 8.
- CMT has Dennis Quaid in Great Balls Of Fire at 8.
- Also at 8: ESPN2 has college basketball, Texas at Kansas State.
- Hasselhoff fans take note: Lifetime has him in One True Love, at 9.
- IFC has the movie Tadpole, also at 9, while HBO Zone has Napoleon Dynamite and STARZ has Sin City.
- At 10, Food Network has new eps of Good Eats and Ham on the Street.
- Also at 10: Bravo has a new Project Runway.
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 4th 2006 2:10PM
Carla Gugino is moving past the unfortunate cancellation of Threshold, and going back into the movie business. She's currently in negotiations to star opposite Ben Stiller in A Night at the Museum. Stiller plays a goofy security guard who accidentally awakens an old curse that causes everything in the natural history museum to come alive at night. Not sure what character Gugino is up for, but since it's listed as "opposite" of Ben Stiller, I'd guess she's some sort of expert on the relics in the museum. Gugino, of course, is no stranger to film. Her list of credits include Sin City, the Spy Kids series, and Snake Eyes. Television credits include Karen Sisco and Spin City. It's good to see that Gugino is still in demand as an actress, because she is definitely very good. The cancellation of Threshold definitely can't be blamed on her... in fact, I'm not sure exactly what it was about the show that made it a flop. It was a cool premise with good actors, but something just didn't click.