October 13, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Oct 8th 2009 11:26AM
Even though I watch a lot of programming on the Food Network, I have to admit I missed almost all of the The Next Iron Chef in season one. Last Sunday, the second season of The Next Iron Chef blasted off with the best ratings for a series opener in Food Network history. Over two million viewers, a 1.1 rating among adults 25-54.
Why the big jump? Well, I think a lot of other people are like me. On Sunday, before I switched over to watch pro football, I clicked on Food Network where they were showing a marathon rerun of the first season of The Next Iron Chef. It only took half an episode for me to kick myself for not having watched the whole first season when it aired. It was terrific.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: What Happens When Vance Rides Along with Gibbs?
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- More From BuddyTV
- First Bones/Sleepy Hollow Crossover Photo: Ichabod and Brennan Confer and It's So. Awesomely. Weird.
- Ratings: Blindspot Rises in Week 4
- Walking Dead Boss Reveals Why Rick and Jessie Haven't Had Sex Yet
- Ratings: Walking Dead Scares Up Least Watched Premiere in 3 Years
- HTGAWM Sneak Peek: Annalise Is 'Not a Woman Who Gets Afraid'— Until Now
- More From TVLine
- Caitlyn Jenner Praises Her 'Tough' Mother After Revealing Esther Broke Both Her Hips
- EXCLUSIVE: Carey Mulligan Addresses 'Suffragette' Slave T-Shirt Controversy
- Selena Gomez, Rihanna and The Weeknd Will Perform at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- EXCLUSIVE: 'iZombie' Sneak Peek: Liv on Frat Boy Brains Is the Funniest Thing You'll See All Day!
- Emilia Clarke Poses Nude, Named 'Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive 2015'
- More From ET