September 22, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Oct 8th 2009 11:26AM
Even though I watch a lot of programming on the Food Network, I have to admit I missed almost all of the The Next Iron Chef in season one. Last Sunday, the second season of The Next Iron Chef blasted off with the best ratings for a series opener in Food Network history. Over two million viewers, a 1.1 rating among adults 25-54.
Why the big jump? Well, I think a lot of other people are like me. On Sunday, before I switched over to watch pro football, I clicked on Food Network where they were showing a marathon rerun of the first season of The Next Iron Chef. It only took half an episode for me to kick myself for not having watched the whole first season when it aired. It was terrific.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'Gotham' Premiere Recap: James Gordon Loses His Innocence
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: The Top 12 Dance to Their Favorite Songs
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.3 Photos: SAMCRO Goes After an Important Alliance
- More From BuddyTV