March 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Oct 8th 2009 11:26AM
Even though I watch a lot of programming on the Food Network, I have to admit I missed almost all of the The Next Iron Chef in season one. Last Sunday, the second season of The Next Iron Chef blasted off with the best ratings for a series opener in Food Network history. Over two million viewers, a 1.1 rating among adults 25-54.
Why the big jump? Well, I think a lot of other people are like me. On Sunday, before I switched over to watch pro football, I clicked on Food Network where they were showing a marathon rerun of the first season of The Next Iron Chef. It only took half an episode for me to kick myself for not having watched the whole first season when it aired. It was terrific.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Habeas Corpse'
- ?The Voice? Season 8: Top 20 Performance Rankings from the Knockout Rounds
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 5?
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.20 Photos: Tony and Zoe Partner Up for a Case
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Chuck's True Colors Are Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- New Girl Renewed for Season 5 at Fox as John Cho Joins Guest Cast
- Sutton Foster Talks Playing Younger, Bunheads''Devastating' Final Bow
- Ratings: DWTS and Castle Tick Up; Scorpion, The Voice, Night Shift Slip
- Cougar Town: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons With the Cul-de-Sac Crew
- Henry Simmons Talks S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Captain America 2 Flashbacks, Mack vs. Coulson and Lucy Lawless' Encore
- More From TVLine
- Russell Crowe Says Michael Jackson Pranked Called Him for Years
- Julianne Moore Dropped from Turkish Tourism Ad for 'Poor Acting'?!
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch The Veronicas Perform 'You Ruin Me' at Live in the Vineyard
- Olivia Wilde on Her Perfect Post-Baby Body: 'I'm Softer Than I've Ever Been'
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Vikings': Ragnar and Floki Aren't on the Same Page After Dramatic Death
- More From ET