April 25, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 25th 2006 1:01PM
The TV Addict picked up on some cool news this morning. The WB has added a handful of shows to iTunes for your downloading pleasure, including classic cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, as well as live-action shows including Friends, Babylon 5, MadTV, and the unaired pilot of Aquaman. In addition, the Sleuth Channel has added Miami Vice, The A-Team, Dragnet, and Knight Rider. Last but not least, you can watch the entire first episode of Tabloid Wars for free, just in case you missed the premiere on Bravo last night. I think shows like Friends and MadTV are probably in heavy enough rotation in syndication, but it would be nice to see more "retro" shows and old cartoons pop up in the future.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET