July 28, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 25th 2006 1:01PM
The TV Addict picked up on some cool news this morning. The WB has added a handful of shows to iTunes for your downloading pleasure, including classic cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, as well as live-action shows including Friends, Babylon 5, MadTV, and the unaired pilot of Aquaman. In addition, the Sleuth Channel has added Miami Vice, The A-Team, Dragnet, and Knight Rider. Last but not least, you can watch the entire first episode of Tabloid Wars for free, just in case you missed the premiere on Bravo last night. I think shows like Friends and MadTV are probably in heavy enough rotation in syndication, but it would be nice to see more "retro" shows and old cartoons pop up in the future.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? And Did Anybody Put a Ring on It?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Major Crimes, Defiance, Witches, Falling Skies and Other Shows Are Faring
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and her Husband's Romantic Weekend at the Saloon
- More From ET