August 27, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 25th 2006 1:01PM
The TV Addict picked up on some cool news this morning. The WB has added a handful of shows to iTunes for your downloading pleasure, including classic cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, as well as live-action shows including Friends, Babylon 5, MadTV, and the unaired pilot of Aquaman. In addition, the Sleuth Channel has added Miami Vice, The A-Team, Dragnet, and Knight Rider. Last but not least, you can watch the entire first episode of Tabloid Wars for free, just in case you missed the premiere on Bravo last night. I think shows like Friends and MadTV are probably in heavy enough rotation in syndication, but it would be nice to see more "retro" shows and old cartoons pop up in the future.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- 'Person of Interest' Interview: Jim Caviezel and EP Greg Plageman on Season 4's 'War Between Two Artificial Intelligences'
- 'Arrow' Interview: EP Greg Berlanti Teases Year of People Saving 'Either Their Own Soul or Someone Else's'
- More From BuddyTV
- Fargo Boss Drops New Season 2 Intel: 'There Are a Lot of [Spoiler]'
- FX Orders Zach Galifianakis Clown Comedy Baskets to Series
- Video: OITNB's Laverne Cox on Emmy- Induced Spontaneous Combustion
- TVLine Items: Friends Sets Up Shop in NYC, Hulu Will Party Down and More
- Glee Season 6 Plan Revealed: Rachel Revives New Directions and More
- More From TVLine