April 16, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 25th 2006 1:01PM
The TV Addict picked up on some cool news this morning. The WB has added a handful of shows to iTunes for your downloading pleasure, including classic cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, as well as live-action shows including Friends, Babylon 5, MadTV, and the unaired pilot of Aquaman. In addition, the Sleuth Channel has added Miami Vice, The A-Team, Dragnet, and Knight Rider. Last but not least, you can watch the entire first episode of Tabloid Wars for free, just in case you missed the premiere on Bravo last night. I think shows like Friends and MadTV are probably in heavy enough rotation in syndication, but it would be nice to see more "retro" shows and old cartoons pop up in the future.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, NCIS, Originals, Supernatural Hit Lows, FX's Fargo Opens Quietly
- More From TVLine
- Valerie Harper Denies Report that She's 'Absolutely Cancer-Free'
- Chloe Grace Moretz Faces Life-or-Death Decision in 'If I Stay' (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Drops Surprise Engagement News on 'The View'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor Told Me I Had Two Years to Live
- Is 'Here' Pharrell's New 'Happy'? (LISTEN)
- More From ET