December 17, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jul 25th 2006 1:01PM
The TV Addict picked up on some cool news this morning. The WB has added a handful of shows to iTunes for your downloading pleasure, including classic cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons, as well as live-action shows including Friends, Babylon 5, MadTV, and the unaired pilot of Aquaman. In addition, the Sleuth Channel has added Miami Vice, The A-Team, Dragnet, and Knight Rider. Last but not least, you can watch the entire first episode of Tabloid Wars for free, just in case you missed the premiere on Bravo last night. I think shows like Friends and MadTV are probably in heavy enough rotation in syndication, but it would be nice to see more "retro" shows and old cartoons pop up in the future.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: Which Chef Has What it Takes to Win?
- 'Glee' Season 6 Cast Photos
- 20 Best Performances from 'The Voice' Season 7
- 9 Unique Gifts Only 'Supernatural' Fans Will Understand
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale: Eliza Taylor Teases 5 Things about 'Spacewalker'
- More From BuddyTV
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Finale: Did the Right Contestant Win Season 29?
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- More From TVLine
- 'The 100' Boss Explains Mid-Season Finale's Heartbreaking Death
- Will Charlie Sheen Return for the 'Two and a Half Men' Finale?
- The 16 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names of 2014
- Flashback: Behind the Scenes of 'The Simpsons' First Season 25 Years Ago
- Kevin Bacon Explains the Origins of That 'Footloose' Viral Video
- More From ET