March 8, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Oct 7th 2009 12:52AM
(S0205) - "When relationships become a ledger of profit and loss, you have no friends, no loved ones, just pluses and minuses. You are absolutely alone." - John Teller
It's almost the mid-season for Sons of Anarchy and that can only mean one thing: someone, nay anyone, can die. It's precisely the reason I asked Katey Sagal in my last interview if she ever worried about her character being killed off. A show this violent and heavy always carries the air of collateral damage.
And episode five's "Smite" proved it when Chibs, played by Tommy Flanagan, almost got caught dead center of a car bomb planted in the club's garage by the local Aryans and may or may not have croaked in the ensuing explosion.
In the words of Jean Paul Sartre, "It's on, gopher."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine