April 23, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Oct 7th 2009 12:52AM
(S0205) - "When relationships become a ledger of profit and loss, you have no friends, no loved ones, just pluses and minuses. You are absolutely alone." - John Teller
It's almost the mid-season for Sons of Anarchy and that can only mean one thing: someone, nay anyone, can die. It's precisely the reason I asked Katey Sagal in my last interview if she ever worried about her character being killed off. A show this violent and heavy always carries the air of collateral damage.
And episode five's "Smite" proved it when Chibs, played by Tommy Flanagan, almost got caught dead center of a car bomb planted in the club's garage by the local Aryans and may or may not have croaked in the ensuing explosion.
In the words of Jean Paul Sartre, "It's on, gopher."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET