In 'True Believers,' a music student, played by 'Medium' star Sofia Vassilieva, is raped in her own apartment. The detectives think they have a pretty solid case ... until Braugher's character becomes the suspect's attorney.
Below, check out the first meeting between Braugher's new character and Belzer's John Munch, plus a behind-the-scenes interview with Vassilieva.
According to TVLine, the 'Freaks and Geeks' veteran will play his 'Bones' character, Sweets, when the show debuts midseason.
"Who is more qualified to examine [Geoff Stults'] brain damaged paranoid finder than Sweets?" Stephen Nathan, 'Bones' executive producer, told TVLine.
Daley is expected to be one of many 'Bones' actors to guest star on the new series. David Boreanaz has signed on to direct an episode of the new show.
In other casting news ...
(S04E02) "Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over." Alison Dubois & Neil Finn
So I'm guessing many of you immediately tuned out when this episode started with what appeared to be the aftermath of a horrible car crash. After last week's shocking image of a dead child in a box, you must have been relieved to receive some warning that a startling and disturbing image was on the horizon. Well, since you changed channels, let me bring you up to speed. The driver was Allsion's daughter, Ariel. You can, at least be thankful that you missed the required "What are we going to do now?" conversation that Allison and Joe have every episode.
I am less than impressed with Anjelica Huston. Why such an interesting, charismatic actress would pick such a bland character to play is a mystery to me. I'm hoping she reveals some more of herself real soon.
Things got off to a creepy start with Allison's Carrie-esque dream of Ariel at the spring dance. Not only creepy because of the blood and stuff, but also because of how we know it will effect Allison. It's hard enough having all of the visions in her head, the lending library of horrible images as she puts it, but having it be one of her kids just amps it up. The parallel dream theme was set in motion very nicely in the breakfast scene when Ariel explained that she had the same dream, only with a rose petal ending, instead of the blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Originals, Jane, Sleepy Hollow and Bachelor Rise, Apprentice Dips
- New Girl Leashes Wilfred Neighbor Fiona Gubelmann
- Sneak Peek: The Flash Team Checks Out Dr. Wells' Siiiiick, Mod Home!
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: The Fellowship of the Sing
- More From TVLine
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- EXCLUSIVE: Kathryn Hahn Does 'Beyonce,' 'Ghostbusters' Impressions on 'Celebrity Name Game'!
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Selena Gomez Shows Off New 'Do on Bowling Date with Zedd
- More From ET