In 'True Believers,' a music student, played by 'Medium' star Sofia Vassilieva, is raped in her own apartment. The detectives think they have a pretty solid case ... until Braugher's character becomes the suspect's attorney.
Below, check out the first meeting between Braugher's new character and Belzer's John Munch, plus a behind-the-scenes interview with Vassilieva.
According to TVLine, the 'Freaks and Geeks' veteran will play his 'Bones' character, Sweets, when the show debuts midseason.
"Who is more qualified to examine [Geoff Stults'] brain damaged paranoid finder than Sweets?" Stephen Nathan, 'Bones' executive producer, told TVLine.
Daley is expected to be one of many 'Bones' actors to guest star on the new series. David Boreanaz has signed on to direct an episode of the new show.
In other casting news ...
(S04E02) "Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over." Alison Dubois & Neil Finn
So I'm guessing many of you immediately tuned out when this episode started with what appeared to be the aftermath of a horrible car crash. After last week's shocking image of a dead child in a box, you must have been relieved to receive some warning that a startling and disturbing image was on the horizon. Well, since you changed channels, let me bring you up to speed. The driver was Allsion's daughter, Ariel. You can, at least be thankful that you missed the required "What are we going to do now?" conversation that Allison and Joe have every episode.
I am less than impressed with Anjelica Huston. Why such an interesting, charismatic actress would pick such a bland character to play is a mystery to me. I'm hoping she reveals some more of herself real soon.
Things got off to a creepy start with Allison's Carrie-esque dream of Ariel at the spring dance. Not only creepy because of the blood and stuff, but also because of how we know it will effect Allison. It's hard enough having all of the visions in her head, the lending library of horrible images as she puts it, but having it be one of her kids just amps it up. The parallel dream theme was set in motion very nicely in the breakfast scene when Ariel explained that she had the same dream, only with a rose petal ending, instead of the blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT Sets Premiere Dates for Legends, Librarians, Sharon Stone's Agent X
- Summer TV Winners & Losers: UnREAL, True Detective, Mr. Robot and More
- Tyrant Finale Sneak Peek: Who Inside the Palace Ratted Out Jamal?
- Tom Selleck's New Jesse Stone Movie Gets Premiere Date on Hallmark
- Mistresses Finale Sneak Peek: Joss Is Free, But Karen Gets... Banished?
- More From TVLine
- Blackish Season 2 Cast Gallery Exclusive First Look
- You Have to See Miley Cyrus' Reaction When Nicki Minaj Threw All That Shade
- EXCLUSIVE: Sandra Bullock's Rumored New Man Bryan Randall Goes Shirtless, Shows Off Abs
- Zac Efron's 'We Are Your Friends' Had One of the Worst Box Office Openings in History
- Liam Hemsworth to Guest Star on 'The Muppets' – Could He Be Miss Piggy's New Man?!
- More From ET