It's not baby-talking Adam Sandler, it's not sensitive yet funny Adam Sandler, it isn't even serious and angry Adam Sandler. It's Adam Sandler as Borat. Well, from the preview that was shown it seems like he's channeling Borat.
I guess Adam is taking a break from some of his more serious roles to go back to his wacky comedy roots. However, since this isn't Cinematical I'm not going to debate whether or not this is a good idea for Sandler. All I'm going to do is rate the preview. Eh, not that funny. Seen it all in plenty of other previews before. Maybe the movie will be better.
There are so many cable channels now - I think I have one on my cable system which is just 24 hours of programming about cheese - that it's hard to keep track of them all. Did you know there's an i network? From ION Media Networks. I've never heard of it, but they reach 90 million homes.
They just made a deal with Sony to start showing classic Sony Pictures movies and television series. The shows include Charlie's Angels, Starsky and Hutch, The Monkees, The Partridge Family, and Silver Spoons.
So, basically, it sounds like TV Land or Nick at Nite, only with crappier shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere: 14 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Driven'
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- More From BuddyTV
- Agent Carter Adds Captain America's Dominic Cooper, as Howard Stark
- New Girl: Kaitlin Olson Sees the Sunny Side of Playing Jess' Future Stepmom
- Mistresses Renewed for Season 3
- Ryan Rottman Previews MTV's Twisted New Dramedy Happyland
- More From TVLine