It's not baby-talking Adam Sandler, it's not sensitive yet funny Adam Sandler, it isn't even serious and angry Adam Sandler. It's Adam Sandler as Borat. Well, from the preview that was shown it seems like he's channeling Borat.
I guess Adam is taking a break from some of his more serious roles to go back to his wacky comedy roots. However, since this isn't Cinematical I'm not going to debate whether or not this is a good idea for Sandler. All I'm going to do is rate the preview. Eh, not that funny. Seen it all in plenty of other previews before. Maybe the movie will be better.
There are so many cable channels now - I think I have one on my cable system which is just 24 hours of programming about cheese - that it's hard to keep track of them all. Did you know there's an i network? From ION Media Networks. I've never heard of it, but they reach 90 million homes.
They just made a deal with Sony to start showing classic Sony Pictures movies and television series. The shows include Charlie's Angels, Starsky and Hutch, The Monkees, The Partridge Family, and Silver Spoons.
So, basically, it sounds like TV Land or Nick at Nite, only with crappier shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Shania Twain Cancels Concerts Due to Illness
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares All in Artistic, NSFW Photoshoot
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Enviable Abs
- Jay Leno Tags in for Jimmy Fallon During 'Tonight Show' Monologue
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals the Real Reason Loki Wasn't in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- More From ET