space ghost coast to coast
Getting season two of Robot Chicken, volume one of Moral Orel, volume two of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and volume three of Space Ghost Coast to Coast just seemed like a bonus. Well worth the suggested retail price of $69.98 for Adult Swim fans who haven't already purchased any of the included sets.
The pilots are a mixed bag, but mostly good. The Best of Totally for Teens is a live action parody of a moralistic teen variety show hosted by thirtysomethings trying to be hip. It's a promising premise, one that should maybe be revisited, but the pilot is a bit of a mess. It hits topics ripe for satire in the format like teen insecurity, drugs, and sex, and has the right look for Adult Swim.
Good news, fans of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast: I opened up iTunes and discovered that a few episodes of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast have been added to Adult Swim's iTunes store. The episodes are the usual $1.99 and include such classics as "Fire Ant" (which ends with Space Ghost distracted by an ant and ignoring guest Conan O'Brien completely) and "Kentucky Nightmare" where we learn things about bears and sharks we were never taught in school. The same shark featured in that episode would later turn up on 12 Oz Mouse.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine