(S14E09) Promos for tonight's The Amazing Race made it look like there might be a knock-down drag-out fight between Jen (of Kisha and Jen) and Luke (Margie and Luke, naturally). Now, there's nothing that can make an interesting show even more interesting than an old-fashioned brouhaha. At least, not in my book, there isn't.
So, I'm thinking ... Luke versus Jen. Which one would I put my money on for the win? I'd have to go with Jen. While Luke throws a good hissy-fit, I think she's not one he should take on. Maybe if it were a hissy-fit brouhaha, Luke would have the edge.
(S14E06) Who would have thunk it? I'm actually enjoying watching all of the teams on this season's The Amazing Race. On every previous season of the show, there's been at least one team which has been evil to others or to each other or just plain obnoxious. This season, the team I'm liking the most right now is the one I thought I'd like the least. Amazing, isn't it?
(S13E11) It's down to the finish line for The Amazing Race. Which team will win the million dollars? Could it be Team Dandrew, the Bumbling Dunderheads? They have the dubious honor of being the most inept team ever in the final three. Or, will it be Nick and Starr, the siblings with the record for first place finishes at the Pit Stops? Maybe it will be Ken and Tina, the ex-NFL player and his um ... loving wife. Well, not so loving all the time, mind you. Will they find true love back together? Read on past the jump.
(S13E10) "Could we look like bigger idiots?" - Team Dandrew
Well, when you march worse than Elaine danced on Seinfeld, it's hard to make yourself look like a "bigger idiot." The Dunderhead Doofus Duo, the single most inept team to ever be on The Amazing Race, had to face a Speed Bump on tonight's penultimate episode of the season due to being saved by last week's non-Philimination leg. Oh ... and that Speed Bump had to do with dancing. Read on!
(S13E09) Oh my. We're really getting down to the wire for this season of The Amazing Race, aren't we? Four teams remain going into this leg and we all know the big finale is between the final three teams. It seems like the season just started! But then I think of the teams who have been long gone -- Arthur and Anita as well as my early favorites, Mark and Bill (the comic book guys). I'm definitely satisfied with two of the teams going into tonight's episode. One team, not so much. But one team really shouldn't be there. Read on!
(S13E07) Dazed and confused in both New and Old Delhi, it's time for The Amazing Race teams to step up to the plate and prove they want the million dollars. Sure, it's a confusing place. But standing in the middle of the street looking lost probably isn't the best approach. Ah, but some teams whine, some get to bickering, some wimp out when the times get tough. Then again, others go all out and go for the gold. Or -- in tonight's episode -- the gold, the green, the pink, and more! Read on for my full review of the show.
(S04E03) "You cannot trust the police. They lie about everything." - Brenda
I think TNT over sold this episode in the preview. If you tuned in a few minutes early you would have heard their tag, "The only thing more surprising than the crime is the twist at the end." Honestly, I didn't think there was much of a twist at the end. I'll save any spoilers for after the jump, but the groundwork for the ending was laid out pretty clearly early on. That's not to say it was a bad episode though, because there was a lot to really enjoy here.
Tonight's episode of The Amazing Race brought me back to my vows with a crash and burn I didn't see coming. And I'm not talking about the propane tanks featured on the show. After all, had they crashed and burned ... well, there would be some honest to gosh news, right?
A new twist, a couple of wrong turns, a surprise or two, and ink where you least expect it. But, of course, I won't get to the real skinny until after the jump. I could talk about the weather to fill the pre-jump space. The weather here is windy and rainy. The weather on the race tonight looked splendid.
There. On with the show.
"I hate you!"
"I hate you more!"
On a side note, I'd like to see the cabs in NYC spell taxi the way it's spelled in Lithuania. Taxi without the X Factor, gotta love it. I think it would add a nice cultural influence to NYC cabs. Oh, wait. Most of the cabbies are from various countries anyway. Never mind. Let's get on with the show!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'There's a few twists'
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Holliday Grainger and Emile Hirsch are the 'original reality TV stars'
- 'Saturday Night Live': Paul Rudd hosts with returning favorites - Watch videos of the best and worst sketches
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- More From Zap2it
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- More From TVLine