February 27, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- Chicago Fire Enlists Ugly Betty Alum Eric Mabius for Major Arc
- Pilot Scoop: JoAnna Garcia Swisher Joins Tommy Johnagin's CBS Comedy
- Teen Wolf Season 5: Shelley Hennig on Stalia 'Changes,' New Faces and More
- More From TVLine
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- This Baby Biting His Dad Then Laughing Uncontrollably Is the New 'Charlie Bit Me'
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions!
- 13 Reasons Leonard Nimoy Was Even More Amazing Than You Knew
- More From ET