October 31, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 9th 2009 2:10PM
When I was preparing for my Nathan Fillion interview, I knew that I had a big responsibility: people love this guy. I mean love-- in a slightly disturbing way. So I reached out. I went on Facebook and Twitter and asked people what they wanted me to ask him, so I would get the fewest number of Firefly fans pissed off at me as possible. Luckily, the questions submitted were mostly along the lines of, "will he impregnate me?", so I wasn't too worried about not asking something someone was dying to know.
"Hey, I've got a quick question for you: How long do you think this 'internet' fad will really go?" But before I could ask a single question, that's how Nathan Fillion starts our interview. "Um, you know, I think it's on it's way out. I give it a month, maybe two at the most." I could understand where he was coming from. I was just one in a long line of reporters he was talking to today, so he has to keep himself interested somehow. Why not joke around with me about the fall of the internet?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bob's Burgers Sneak Peek: Tina Tries to Scare Up a Halloween Date
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Terry (and Terry) Learn All About 'Silent Disco'
- Arrow First Look: Charlotte Ross Debuts as Felicity's Smoakin' Mom
- Starz's Magic City Returning as Movie; Bruce Willis, More to Join Original Cast
- Is S.H.I.E.L.D. Security Lax? Could Flash Use Paperweights? Good Wife Gal MIA? Ziva Remembered? And More TV Qs!
- More From TVLine
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- Stylish Amal Clooney is Everyone's Favorite Halloween Costume
- J.K. Rowling Celebrates Halloween by Releasing a Wicked, New 'Harry Potter' Story
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram for Removing Her Topless Photo
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About the 'Pitch Perfect 2' Cast
- More From ET