by Anna Johns, posted Jan 21st 2006 8:48AM
What does this mean? During last week's episode, Hunting Party, one of Jack's flashbacks shows him looking at an X-ray of his patient's back. The date on that X-ray: November 16, 2005. Huh??? The detail-oriented folks over at Lost-Media caught the date, which can only been seen if you have HDTV.
Was this an oversight on the part of the directors? It's entirely possible that the x-ray was made in November for a January airing. But, nothing ever seems accidental on Lost. We don't actually know when Lost happens and this X-ray suggests that it's in the future. How far into the future? Well, far enough for Jack to get himself quite a collection of tattoos.
[Thanks to Scott F., who listens to my podcast!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' fall finale recap: The devil came in through 'A Door Marked Exit'
- 'The Michael J. Fox Show' Season 1, episode 11: Annie puts Sting into Mike's 'Christmas'
- 'Doctor Who' - 'The Time of the Doctor' spoilers: Nudity, Christmas dinner and the Doctor's fate
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' moves to Thursdays: Watch the Season 2 trailer
- 'The Vampire Diaries' fall finale: [SPOILER] breaks up while [SPOILER]'s days are numbered
- More From Zap2it
- Post Mortem: Scandal EP Breaks Down the Fall Finale's Big Twists — Including [Spoiler]'s Return
- Parenthood Recap: A Heartbreaking Twist, Forbidden Feelings and a Surprise Return
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Altar Egos
- The X Factor Season 3 Semifinal Results Recap: What Doesn't Kill You Makes a Fighter
- Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on 'Delena' Troubles, Katherine's Future and More
- More From TVLine