November 20, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 6th 2010 12:45AM
(S02E03) Sex was the topic of the day in and around the 'United States of Tara,' with nearly everyone questioning, experimenting, wondering and musing about the subject. Gay, straight, bi and variations on a theme. There was something about dogs in a bathtub that's still beyond me. But for the real skinny on how Tara's getting on, follow me after the jump and join the free skate.
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 30th 2010 10:28AM
(S02E02) There's nothing united about Tara's states right now. After all the time away in therapy and the realization that her shattered persona was not the result of what happened at school when she was a teenager, the reality emerging is that something is askew in her psyche that cannot be fixed... The lid on the pot is shaking and ready to explode. More on that and Marshall's gay-size shorts after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Damon, Alaric and Stefan Track Down the Gemini Coven
- FOX Moves 'Glee' to Fridays for Final Season, Sets Full Mid-Season Schedule
- More From BuddyTV
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Trailer: Zoe Seduces Wade, Lemon Picks [Spoiler]
- Bones Episode 200 Video: Booth and Brennan Get a '50s Makeover
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Twin Shrieks
- Grey's Anatomy Winter Finale Recap: Critical Conditions
- Fox Sets Dates for Following, Bones' Spring Return, Backstrom and More
- More From TVLine
- American Music Awards Preview: Is There a Booty Ban?
- 'Parenthood' Cast Talks Final Season, Will Joel and Julia Finally Reconcile?
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Out Together!
- Ranking All of the Men of Shondaland: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Scandal' & 'How to Get Away With Murder'
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Jessie Pavelka Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- More From ET