by Jen Creer, posted Oct 9th 2006 7:44AM
(S03E03) Okay, I am already getting tired of the inconsistency with this show: Either be a realistic show with some pithy insights into life, or be campy. Do you get to have it both ways? I guess so. But it drives me a little batty. Having said that, I will say, though, that even though I didn't watch the first two seasons (in the interest of full disclosure), that I'm now hooked on the show. Just because it's inconsistent doesn't mean it's not entertaining or compelling.
by Anna Johns, posted Feb 19th 2006 9:22AM
Nick Lachey filed papers on friday in response to Jessica's Dec. 16th divorce filing, reserving the right to request spousal support. Jessica's divorce filing requested that she not be required to provide support but she's going to need a lawyer who can do some fancy footwork because they didn't sign a prenuptial agreement. Her success is obviously based very much on the success of their show, Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica on MTV. Jessica made more than $30 million last year.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy and 3 Other Finales, a Chicago Fire Fight and More
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On' [Updated]
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- More From TVLine