- The Andy Griffith Show - Season 8
- Dog The Bounty Hunter - The Wedding Special
- Full House - Season 5
- Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - Season 1
- Law and Order: CI - Season 2
- Masters of Horror - Fair-Haired Child
- Stacked - Complete Series
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe - Collection 2: Yellow Lion
Oh my God! This is, like, the most shocking news EVA!
Pamela Anderson's publicist says that the star (whatever happened to Stacked, anyway?) is divorcing rocker Kid Rock after only four months of marriage. No reason has been given yet, but it's been a bizarrre relationship all along. First they were together, then they were apart, then it looked like Anderson was going to get back with Tommy Lee and marry him again, then she got back with Kid Rock and married him. It was also reported that Anderson had a miscarriage recently.
They went on a "marriage tour" after their first wedding (well, the first time that they made husband and wife, whenever and wherever that was), actually getting married at different times and different places. I wonder if they'll do the same thing for the divorce?
Anderson can be seen in Borat, where he disrupts her book signing. They originally filmed him disrupting her dog's wedding on a beach, but decided not to use that. I think her dog is still married.
Here are the shows (on all networks) that media buyers think are in danger of cancellation:
- FOX has a repeat That 70s Show at 8pm, a new Stacked at 8:30, and then a repeat Nanny 911 at 9.
- ABC has...more football?! The Rose Bowl airs at 8.
- CBS has repeats of Still Standing, Yes, Dear, Criminal Minds, and CSI: NY.
- NBC has a special Biggest Loser at 8, followed by a repeat Law and Order at 10.
- The WB has repeats of One Tree Hill and Beauty and the Geek, while UPN has repeats of Eve, Love, Inc, and Veronica Mars.
- You can watch The O'Reilly Factor at 8 on FOX News and see if Bill mentions his Letterman appearance.
- There's a new Emeril Live on The Food Network at 8, with Emeril cooking hearty fall recipes.
- Also at 8: CMT has the 1997 Dukes of Hazzard reunion movie.
- At 9, HGTV has a new Buy Me.
- Food Network has a new Behind the Bash at 9, followed by a new Sugar Rush.
- Spy stuff on American Life: at 8, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.; at 9, The Girl From U.N.C.L.E.; and at 10, I Spy.
- At 10, Bravo has a new Project Runway.
- Troy airs on HBO2 at 10, followed by a special on The Producers movie.
- TNT has the inferior Dial M For Murder remake, A Perfect Murder. It airs at 10 too.
- Just before midnight you can catch In Good Company, with Dennis Quaid, Topher Grace, and Scarlett Johansson.
- At 1am on Showtime, Kenneth Branagh stars in The Gingerbread Man.
- FOX has a repeat of That 70s Show at 8pm, followed by a new Stacked and a new Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy.
- ABC is all repeats tonight, with George Lopez at 8, Freddie at 8:30, and then two eps of Lost.
- CBS has the special A Home For The Holidays at 8, with Sheryl Crow, Toni Braxton, Jamie Lee Curtis, and the Goo Goo Dolls, followed by repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI: NY.
- NBC continues the week-long preview of Deal Or No Deal at 8, followed by the finale of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart and a repeat Law and Order.
- One Tree Hill and Related are repeats on the WB, while UPN has repeats of Everybody Hates Chris, Girlfriends, and Veronica Mars.
- ABC Family has A Very Brady Christmas at 8.
- TNT has Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, while AMC has Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice. Both are on at 8.
- Also at 8: Food Network's All Star Holiday Bash. See what Sandra Lee is wearing this time!
- At 9, Lifttime has David James Elliott and Cynthia Gibb in Holiday Affair.
- HGTV has a new Buy Me at 9.
- Bravo has a new Project Runway at 10.
- Also at 10: the History Channel has Giganto: The Real King Kong.
- On American Life at 10, The Girl From U.N.C.L.E., followed by I Spy.
- Shortly after 10, AMC has ...When Harry Met Sally.
A lot of people will tell you that Pamela Anderson got where she is today by her boobs alone, but that isn't much of a revelation. It was clearly her body that secured her roles in shows like Baywatch and Home Improvement, but what has always confounded me about her is that she never seemed to desire what I imagine most buxom actresses do, which is to have attention diverted from their chest and garner some legitimate respect for their craft. Okay, maybe describing Pamela's line reading as "craft" is a bit of a stretch, but as I've tuned in and out of her career over the years I can't help but notice how boobcentric it's been, and clearly by her own choice. There's her current show, Stacked, whose title refers directly to Pam's voluptuous frame, and then there was her recent Comedy Central Roast, where she wore a black see-through shirt, no bra, and was, for all intents and purposes, topless. It makes me wonder if maybe the reason she's so busty is because her boobs actually have brains inside them that have made all of her career choices while "Pam" is merely a biological attachment at the mercy of her double-brained Boob Master. The simple answer here seems to be that Pam is just using what she has for the benefit of a public that doesn't expect too much from her. What I find odd is that she doesn't seem to expect much from herself, either.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone's After Mark
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Finding the Horseman of War
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.21 Photos: Jackson and Hayley are On the Move
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Teams' Plans are Foiled by Driving Drama?
- 11 Reasons to Start Watching 'Penny Dreadful'
- More From BuddyTV
- Floyd Mayweather Wins in Unanimous Decision: 7 Highlights From the Big Fight!
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Star Sightings
- Brooklyn Decker & Andy Roddick Expecting First Child
- Watch Matt LeBlanc Sing Joey Tribianni's "Friends" Songs
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Debut Baby Girl: See the First Pics of the New Princess!
- More From ET