August 31, 2015
by Eliot Glazer, posted Feb 5th 2009 5:35PM
Even if we've gone way beyond life on the island - with the plots literally weaving through space, time, and place - there was surely a moment when the characters on Lost got tired of swimming and putt-putt. Amid destruction and death, even the survivors of Oceanic 815 surely needed a laugh now and then, which gave Sayid - who apparently moonlights as a stand-up comic when not being awesome with guns and roundhouse kicks - the chance to demonstrate his comic chops for his new friends.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Joe's Demise and the Epic Couple Swap
- More From BuddyTV
- Tyrant Finale Sneak Peek: Who Inside the Palace Ratted Out Jamal?
- Tom Selleck's New Jesse Stone Movie Gets Premiere Date on Hallmark
- Mistresses Finale Sneak Peek: Joss Is Free, But Karen Gets... Banished?
- Vampire Diaries Deleted Scene: Are Stefan & Caroline Really 'Just Friends'?
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Castle, Arrow, NCIS: LA, S.H.I.E.L.D., H50, Shadowhunters and More
- More From TVLine
- Iggy Azalea Responds to VMAs Haters: It Shows I'm Still Very Relevant
- President Barack Obama to Guest Star on Special Episode of 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls'!
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Adorably Fail at Taking VMAs Selfie
- Hulk Hogan Cries Over Racial Slurs: 'Please Forgive Me, I'm a Nice Guy'
- Miley Cyrus Throws Shade at Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Be in the Squad'
- More From ET