April 19, 2014
by Eliot Glazer, posted Feb 5th 2009 5:35PM
Even if we've gone way beyond life on the island - with the plots literally weaving through space, time, and place - there was surely a moment when the characters on Lost got tired of swimming and putt-putt. Amid destruction and death, even the survivors of Oceanic 815 surely needed a laugh now and then, which gave Sayid - who apparently moonlights as a stand-up comic when not being awesome with guns and roundhouse kicks - the chance to demonstrate his comic chops for his new friends.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET