star trek enterprise
The Doctor is back, and he's a lot younger than his predecessors.
26-year-old British actor Matt Smith is the eleventh person to take on the intergalactic Time Lord role on 'Doctor Who'; he joins a long line of acclaimed thespians, including David Tennant (who just hung up his Doctor trenchcoat last year), Chris Eccleston, and the legendary Tom Baker, who played Doctor from 1974 to 1981. While Smith looks strangely like a hybrid of Eccleston and Tennant, he brings a youthful energy all his own to the sci-fi show.
Here's the TV lineup for tonight (all times Eastern).
- Syfy has a Star Trek: Enterprise marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new episode of The Deep End.
- CBS has Live for the Moment at 8.
- FOX has new episodes of Bones and Fringe.
- The CW has a new Vampire Diaries at 8, then a new Supernatural.
- At 9, ESPN has the Winter X Games.
- TLC has a new American Chopper at 9, then a new BBQ Pitmasters.
- History Channel has a new Food Tech at 9.
- Spike has a new TNA Impact at 9.
- At 10, NBC has a new Jay Leno Show.
- USA has a new Burn Notice at 10.
- Lifetime has a new Project Runway at 10.
- FX has a new Archer at 10.
- Bravo has a new Real Housewives of Orange County at 10.
- There's a new Ace of Cakes on Food Network at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
To help carry us over to the premiere of 'Top Chef' season 7, here are three more video delights to compensate for the upcoming lack of Lakshmi.
Name a Star Trek show a "worst" anything and you're bound to get some feedback.
Topless Robot names the 9 worst sci-fi spinoffs of all-time, and number one on their list? Enterprise, the Scott Bakula Star Trek series that aired for four seasons. Is that accurate, considering other shows on the list include Baywatch Nights, V, and Ewoks?
I'm not into football, but I do watch the Super Bowl every single year. I watch it for the new expensive commercials (which we'll be covering here at TV Squad). But if you're the type of person who doesn't like the game or the commercials, here's what you can watch instead on Sunday (not just during the game at night but during the all-day pre-game show too). Puppies and Klingons and Beatles, oh my!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET