star trek enterprise
The Doctor is back, and he's a lot younger than his predecessors.
26-year-old British actor Matt Smith is the eleventh person to take on the intergalactic Time Lord role on 'Doctor Who'; he joins a long line of acclaimed thespians, including David Tennant (who just hung up his Doctor trenchcoat last year), Chris Eccleston, and the legendary Tom Baker, who played Doctor from 1974 to 1981. While Smith looks strangely like a hybrid of Eccleston and Tennant, he brings a youthful energy all his own to the sci-fi show.
Here's the TV lineup for tonight (all times Eastern).
- Syfy has a Star Trek: Enterprise marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new episode of The Deep End.
- CBS has Live for the Moment at 8.
- FOX has new episodes of Bones and Fringe.
- The CW has a new Vampire Diaries at 8, then a new Supernatural.
- At 9, ESPN has the Winter X Games.
- TLC has a new American Chopper at 9, then a new BBQ Pitmasters.
- History Channel has a new Food Tech at 9.
- Spike has a new TNA Impact at 9.
- At 10, NBC has a new Jay Leno Show.
- USA has a new Burn Notice at 10.
- Lifetime has a new Project Runway at 10.
- FX has a new Archer at 10.
- Bravo has a new Real Housewives of Orange County at 10.
- There's a new Ace of Cakes on Food Network at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
To help carry us over to the premiere of 'Top Chef' season 7, here are three more video delights to compensate for the upcoming lack of Lakshmi.
Name a Star Trek show a "worst" anything and you're bound to get some feedback.
Topless Robot names the 9 worst sci-fi spinoffs of all-time, and number one on their list? Enterprise, the Scott Bakula Star Trek series that aired for four seasons. Is that accurate, considering other shows on the list include Baywatch Nights, V, and Ewoks?
I'm not into football, but I do watch the Super Bowl every single year. I watch it for the new expensive commercials (which we'll be covering here at TV Squad). But if you're the type of person who doesn't like the game or the commercials, here's what you can watch instead on Sunday (not just during the game at night but during the all-day pre-game show too). Puppies and Klingons and Beatles, oh my!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET