star trek enterprise
The Doctor is back, and he's a lot younger than his predecessors.
26-year-old British actor Matt Smith is the eleventh person to take on the intergalactic Time Lord role on 'Doctor Who'; he joins a long line of acclaimed thespians, including David Tennant (who just hung up his Doctor trenchcoat last year), Chris Eccleston, and the legendary Tom Baker, who played Doctor from 1974 to 1981. While Smith looks strangely like a hybrid of Eccleston and Tennant, he brings a youthful energy all his own to the sci-fi show.
Here's the TV lineup for tonight (all times Eastern).
- Syfy has a Star Trek: Enterprise marathon all night.
- At 8, ABC has a new episode of The Deep End.
- CBS has Live for the Moment at 8.
- FOX has new episodes of Bones and Fringe.
- The CW has a new Vampire Diaries at 8, then a new Supernatural.
- At 9, ESPN has the Winter X Games.
- TLC has a new American Chopper at 9, then a new BBQ Pitmasters.
- History Channel has a new Food Tech at 9.
- Spike has a new TNA Impact at 9.
- At 10, NBC has a new Jay Leno Show.
- USA has a new Burn Notice at 10.
- Lifetime has a new Project Runway at 10.
- FX has a new Archer at 10.
- Bravo has a new Real Housewives of Orange County at 10.
- There's a new Ace of Cakes on Food Network at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
To help carry us over to the premiere of 'Top Chef' season 7, here are three more video delights to compensate for the upcoming lack of Lakshmi.
Name a Star Trek show a "worst" anything and you're bound to get some feedback.
Topless Robot names the 9 worst sci-fi spinoffs of all-time, and number one on their list? Enterprise, the Scott Bakula Star Trek series that aired for four seasons. Is that accurate, considering other shows on the list include Baywatch Nights, V, and Ewoks?
I'm not into football, but I do watch the Super Bowl every single year. I watch it for the new expensive commercials (which we'll be covering here at TV Squad). But if you're the type of person who doesn't like the game or the commercials, here's what you can watch instead on Sunday (not just during the game at night but during the all-day pre-game show too). Puppies and Klingons and Beatles, oh my!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Jane the Virgin Casts Rita Moreno as Rogelio's Glam Mother
- Salem Season 2 Gets Premiere Date — Plus: See an Intense First Look Photo
- Sneak Peek: Backstrom Reveals He's Been Bullied... and 'Squirreled'?
- TVLine Items: A Most Devious Return, J.K. Simmons' SNL Promos and More
- Grey's Anatomy: Shonda Rhimes on MerDer's 'Intense' Obstacles, Two Docs''Wonderful Journey' and More
- More From TVLine
- Everything You Need to Know About 'Empire,' TV's Most Talked-About New Show!
- Budweiser's Super Bowl Commercial About a Lost Puppy Is Guaranteed to Make You Cry
- Florence Henderson on Sex at 80: 'I Actually Have a Friend With Benefits'
- Newlyweds Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Show Some Serious PDA Courtside
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Arrow' Is Plotting Another Suicide Squad Episode – and Your Favorites Are Back!
- More From ET