A decade is a long time in show business, but the rapper-turned-actor and model are still as devoted as ever. The couple, who were married in 2005, renewed their wedding vows in an over-the-top ceremony last weekend. Now, their so-weird-but-it-works relationship will take center stage in the E! reality series 'Ice Loves Coco' (premieres Sun., June 12 at 10:30PM).
The fact that it's taken them this long to step in front of reality cameras together had us a little surprised -- they odd couple seems made for TV -- but we're happy they're finally there. But it got us to thinking -- who else would we like to watch on the small screen?
Here are five other celebrity couples we think should get their own reality shows.
"She gets to the point," said Graham of King, "and Oprah's the kind of person where she wants you to get to the point. Stop beating around the bush, get to the point." Graham said he cared for and respected both women, and was happy they are friends.
Neither Winfrey nor King knew the interview had happened, much less that the producers would play it for them on the episode. Graham did say both women have made their living doing what they like to do, talking. Which may be why he taped his interview, to make sure he could get to the point.
"Whoa, but I thought they've already been living together..." seems to be the wide-spread public reaction to the news. Yes, one would think that, after dating for twenty years, Oprah would have let Stedman start sleeping over ages ago. However, one must not forget that this is Oprah. Our relationship logic does not need to apply to the mighty Oprah. Hail Oprah.
Remember that story yesterday, that said that Oprah's plane was damaged and had to land after it had a run-in with a bird? Seems it wasn't a bird at all but wear and tear on the cockpit window. Which is even scarier.
But this brings us to the question, will Oprah now apologize to the birds of the world on her show? Or at least release a statement apologizing for her crew blaming it on a poor, defenseless bird so quickly? Will she make birds one of her "Favorite Things" next year. The very least she could do is pick Lorrie Moore's Birds of America for her book club.
I just think she should do something that will bridge the gulf that now exists between us humans and the bird community.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- [Video] 'The Bachelorette': Did One of Kaitlyn's Suitors Fall in Love with Another Guy?
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- T.J. Miller's The Gorburger Show Gobbles Up Pilot Order at HBO
- Revenge Finale Gets Barry Sloane's Seal of Approval: 'Emily and Jack Were Always Supposed to End Up Together'
- Summer TV Calendar: Hannibal, Liars, Mistresses, 105+ Other Dates to Save
- Ratings: 5th Grader, Weight Loss and America's Got Talent Return Down
- More From TVLine
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence Over Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Causes Controversy with Niqab Selfie
- Harry Styles' $600 Facial Secret Revealed: It's All About Placenta!
- 9 Celeb Weddings We Can't Wait For
- Jenny Lewis Channels Her 'Troop Beverly Hills' Days in Music Video for 'She's Not Me'
- More From ET