A decade is a long time in show business, but the rapper-turned-actor and model are still as devoted as ever. The couple, who were married in 2005, renewed their wedding vows in an over-the-top ceremony last weekend. Now, their so-weird-but-it-works relationship will take center stage in the E! reality series 'Ice Loves Coco' (premieres Sun., June 12 at 10:30PM).
The fact that it's taken them this long to step in front of reality cameras together had us a little surprised -- they odd couple seems made for TV -- but we're happy they're finally there. But it got us to thinking -- who else would we like to watch on the small screen?
Here are five other celebrity couples we think should get their own reality shows.
"She gets to the point," said Graham of King, "and Oprah's the kind of person where she wants you to get to the point. Stop beating around the bush, get to the point." Graham said he cared for and respected both women, and was happy they are friends.
Neither Winfrey nor King knew the interview had happened, much less that the producers would play it for them on the episode. Graham did say both women have made their living doing what they like to do, talking. Which may be why he taped his interview, to make sure he could get to the point.
"Whoa, but I thought they've already been living together..." seems to be the wide-spread public reaction to the news. Yes, one would think that, after dating for twenty years, Oprah would have let Stedman start sleeping over ages ago. However, one must not forget that this is Oprah. Our relationship logic does not need to apply to the mighty Oprah. Hail Oprah.
Remember that story yesterday, that said that Oprah's plane was damaged and had to land after it had a run-in with a bird? Seems it wasn't a bird at all but wear and tear on the cockpit window. Which is even scarier.
But this brings us to the question, will Oprah now apologize to the birds of the world on her show? Or at least release a statement apologizing for her crew blaming it on a poor, defenseless bird so quickly? Will she make birds one of her "Favorite Things" next year. The very least she could do is pick Lorrie Moore's Birds of America for her book club.
I just think she should do something that will bridge the gulf that now exists between us humans and the bird community.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone Wants the Original Samples
- '20/20' Highlights from the Bruce Jenner Interview
- 'Revenge': Victoria Grayson's 10 Fiercest Moments
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Hot Tubs and Missing Shoes Confuse the Teams in Amsterdam
- More From BuddyTV
- Cecily Strong's Best Zingers From the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Orphan Black Recap: Broken Boys
- Outlander Recap: Homecoming Sting
- NCIS: Los Angeles Sneak Peek: Deeks and Kensi Are Mistaken for [Spoiler]
- Revenge Goes Pink, The Goldbergs Find 'Somebody to Love' and More TV Tunes
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- Star Sightings April 2015
- Internal Investigation Into Brian Williams Finds At Least 11 More Reporting 'Embellishments'
- Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Mess Around on 'Scream Queens' Set
- EXCLUSIVE: Bruce Jenner's Second Wife Linda Thompson Commends ABC Interview
- More From ET