July 5, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 26th 2010 9:11AM
Once again, 'American Dad' flew solo this week, representing the vast Seth MacFarlane Sunday night empire on FOX. 'Sons of Tucson' will be back to finish its run throughout the summer. The geniuses at FOX then decided that next week, 'Family Guy' and 'The Cleveland Show' will be all new, while 'Dad's' a rerun. This is the kind of brilliant planning that had 'Sons' premiering after a night of almost all repeats.
by Ryan j Budke, posted Feb 27th 2006 11:38AM
Everyone who watches American Dad knows that Stan Smith is a shallow guy. Heck, if it was your first time watching American Dad, you'd get that in about five minutes, because it's pounded over you head again and again and again and... You get the point, we ALL get the point. This is my biggest problem with the show, it's like a skipping record, we just keep seeing the same thing over and over. The occasions where the needle actually gets back on track are awesome, but the monotony is ridiculous. Speaking of monotony, on with the show!
by Ryan j Budke, posted Jan 9th 2006 3:10PM
Although last night wasn't the funniest episode of American Dad, I am enjoying it more and more as it strays from the Stan and Steve don't get along, Hayley and Stan don't get along, Fran and Stan don't get along type of stories that have been the norm so far. It's got potential, but it just always seems to fall short for me. It's supposed to be a parody of the uber-rightwing republican family lifestyle, but it doesn't capitalize on it all that much, it seems to almost promote that some of the times. I do like Roger and Klaus on the show, so since this episode revolved around Roger, it was about has funny as a
barrel basement of
monkeys. On with the show!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Doubles Down on Patriotic Gear for the Fourth of July -- See the Pics!
- Stars Are Seeing Red, White & Blue While Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Writes Heartwarming Handwritten Letter to Ailing Fan
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her Children in New York City
- One Direction's Liam Payne Gets Gets Up Close and Personal with Dinos at Universal Orlando
- More From ET