May 5, 2015
by Joel Keller, posted Apr 4th 2010 3:02PM
It's a time-honored tradition in the world of TV: a celebrity goes on a game show or reality contest, playing for his or her favorite charity. Then, instead of buckling down and trying his or her hardest to get as much money as possible for that charity, they laugh and joke as they either go down in flames on the show, or -- even worse -- don't look like they're even trying.
The latest case of this happened on last week's 'Celebrity Apprentice.' And, with the next episode set to air tonight, I wanted to talk about why the results from last week got me so annoyed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Game of Thrones': Top 10 Barristan Selmy Moments
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Finale Photos: Can Henry Save His Family in Time?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Results: A Huge Double Elimination
- 'The Voice' Results: The Top 5 are Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- NCIS: Who Was the 'Significant Loss'?
- The Voice Top 6 Results Recap: Chick Filleted
- Myst Drama, Based on '90s Computer Game, in the Works at Hulu
- Syfy, Steven Spielberg's Amblin Team for Brave New World TV Adaptation
- Idol's Tyanna Jones Talks 'Tightrope,''Stay,' and Audition-Round Struggles
- More From TVLine
- Watch Ashton Kutcher Remodel His Childhood House for His Mom
- Kim Kardashian on the Perfect Selfie: 'Lighting Is Everything'
- Why 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Killed Off the Wrong Character
- Taya Kyle Remembers Her Last Moments With Husband Chris Kelly: Read an Excerpt From 'American Wife'
- Queen Elizabeth Meets Princess Charlotte
- More From ET