Anyway, actor and director Eli Roth appeared on 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!). While he was on the show, Eli and Chelsea Handler discussed the topic of Mr. Roth's new girlfriend -- a woman by the name of Peaches Geldof. ... Chelsea confessed that merely based on the name, she had assumed that Peaches was a stripper when they met for the first time.
And apparently, no one was more shocked about her character than Julie herself! "Out of all the characters that I've played, I think she's the one I grieved for the most, just because it really came out of left field."
She recently sat down with our own Jane Boursaw for an interview at AOL Television (the only reason they wouldn't let me do it is because the majority of my dialogue would have consisted of drooling and repeating the phrase "Hamina-hamina-hamina").
She talked about her run on the acclaimed Showtime series, as well as her latest run on 'Desperate Housewives' as a stripper in reform and her rumored return to films such as 'Rambo V' and 'Saw VII.'
By the way, what's up with the Ronald Reagan look Tatum's got going? The parted hair, the tie, the cardigan ... it's all a little too '80s politician for us, not to mention creepy with the lap dance.
Watch the video after the jump.
On May 16, 2004, The Sopranos aired an episode called "The Test Dream." Tony, reeling from an impending separation and problems in Mafia-town, went a little funny in the head and spent most of the episode engaged in the longest, most weirdly symbolic dream sequence in the history of television (until, that is, the show broke its own record two years later). If you remember, fans of the show were pretty angry; my father, for instance, shot out his screen, Elvis-style.
Anyway, I'm going to guess that you either loved that episode or hated it. How you felt about it probably informs how you felt about tonight's House. My own feelings about it are simple...
Okay, I'll go Gene Shalit for a second and give you a cheesy hint: This late-night TV star looks willing to "bear" it all!
Answer after the jump.
Britney's hubby Kevin Federline told Blender recently that if his career as a crappy rap artist doesn't pan out that he'll probably turn to stripping.
Lucky for you I just finished work on my time machine and visited the future. As it turns out, Mr. Federline will in fact become a stripper. Here's what I saw during his first night at the Boom Boom Club:
And this isn't one of those gossipy, "an unnamed source reveals" stories. This comes from LeBlanc himself. He confesses to the National Enquirer that he went to a strip club and one of the strippers was all over him (I guess she's never seen Joey). He had been drinking and actually thought about doing something before he regained his senses.
What's odd is that he was sitting with a National Enquirer reporter at the strip club table. Was the reporter with him? Did the reporter just happen to be there? Here's Defamer's take.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Season Finale Recap: A Fairytale Win for the 29th Survivor
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- 'Glee' Season 6 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Winter Finale Recap: Nun of a Kind
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur Finale: Did the Right Contestant Win Season 29?
- Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Stephen Collins Confesses to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Human Being With Flaws'
- Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Details the Boy Band's Career and 2013 Reunion
- Watch Tom Hiddleston Sing a Christmas Carol With a Puppy in His Lap
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Names Sole Survivor
- 'The 100' Boss Explains Mid-Season Finale's Heartbreaking Death
- More From ET