Anyway, actor and director Eli Roth appeared on 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!). While he was on the show, Eli and Chelsea Handler discussed the topic of Mr. Roth's new girlfriend -- a woman by the name of Peaches Geldof. ... Chelsea confessed that merely based on the name, she had assumed that Peaches was a stripper when they met for the first time.
And apparently, no one was more shocked about her character than Julie herself! "Out of all the characters that I've played, I think she's the one I grieved for the most, just because it really came out of left field."
She recently sat down with our own Jane Boursaw for an interview at AOL Television (the only reason they wouldn't let me do it is because the majority of my dialogue would have consisted of drooling and repeating the phrase "Hamina-hamina-hamina").
She talked about her run on the acclaimed Showtime series, as well as her latest run on 'Desperate Housewives' as a stripper in reform and her rumored return to films such as 'Rambo V' and 'Saw VII.'
By the way, what's up with the Ronald Reagan look Tatum's got going? The parted hair, the tie, the cardigan ... it's all a little too '80s politician for us, not to mention creepy with the lap dance.
Watch the video after the jump.
On May 16, 2004, The Sopranos aired an episode called "The Test Dream." Tony, reeling from an impending separation and problems in Mafia-town, went a little funny in the head and spent most of the episode engaged in the longest, most weirdly symbolic dream sequence in the history of television (until, that is, the show broke its own record two years later). If you remember, fans of the show were pretty angry; my father, for instance, shot out his screen, Elvis-style.
Anyway, I'm going to guess that you either loved that episode or hated it. How you felt about it probably informs how you felt about tonight's House. My own feelings about it are simple...
Okay, I'll go Gene Shalit for a second and give you a cheesy hint: This late-night TV star looks willing to "bear" it all!
Answer after the jump.
Britney's hubby Kevin Federline told Blender recently that if his career as a crappy rap artist doesn't pan out that he'll probably turn to stripping.
Lucky for you I just finished work on my time machine and visited the future. As it turns out, Mr. Federline will in fact become a stripper. Here's what I saw during his first night at the Boom Boom Club:
And this isn't one of those gossipy, "an unnamed source reveals" stories. This comes from LeBlanc himself. He confesses to the National Enquirer that he went to a strip club and one of the strippers was all over him (I guess she's never seen Joey). He had been drinking and actually thought about doing something before he regained his senses.
What's odd is that he was sitting with a National Enquirer reporter at the strip club table. Was the reporter with him? Did the reporter just happen to be there? Here's Defamer's take.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and Bethenny Argue at Sonja's Fashion Show
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- More From BuddyTV
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Shonda Rhimes on 'Rebirth' for Meredith, 'Exciting New Romances' for Callie and Arizona
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Undercover Brother
- Coach Revival Casts Kimmy Schdmit's Andrew Ridings as Hayden's Son
- Scandal's Kerry Washington: Olivia Pope Should Be 'Nobody's Role Model'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes on the Death of McDreamy: 'The Decision Was Not a Difficult One'
- More From TVLine