Anyway, actor and director Eli Roth appeared on 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!). While he was on the show, Eli and Chelsea Handler discussed the topic of Mr. Roth's new girlfriend -- a woman by the name of Peaches Geldof. ... Chelsea confessed that merely based on the name, she had assumed that Peaches was a stripper when they met for the first time.
On 'Whitney Cummings: Money Shot,' the comedienne discussed many important topics: including porn, stripping, and dating. Here are some of her observations:
Kendra currently has released a sex tape for which she reportedly received several hundred thousand dollars. So fake "stripping" with her clothes on must not seem like such a big deal. But in case this isn't enough, Kendra has also put her own stripper pole out on the market. It's called the "Kendra Wilkinson 'Sport Pole,'" and it costs a mere $249.99. If you don't feel that Kendra has enough money already, feel free to support her by buying the pole.
And apparently, no one was more shocked about her character than Julie herself! "Out of all the characters that I've played, I think she's the one I grieved for the most, just because it really came out of left field."
She recently sat down with our own Jane Boursaw for an interview at AOL Television (the only reason they wouldn't let me do it is because the majority of my dialogue would have consisted of drooling and repeating the phrase "Hamina-hamina-hamina").
She talked about her run on the acclaimed Showtime series, as well as her latest run on 'Desperate Housewives' as a stripper in reform and her rumored return to films such as 'Rambo V' and 'Saw VII.'
When The Soupy Sales Show was live, his staff set him up for a prank, according to an interview he did with NBC's Bob Costas. As he went into a commercial, he would hear a woman scream, open the door and see a pair of ladies' shoes being dragged out of the frame. But when he actually opened the door, all he saw was a woman wearing ONLY her shoes (I think, I never bothered to look at her feet).
This clip contains censored nudity. So if you're watching it at work, make sure you share it with everyone around you, especially the ladies.
(S03E14) According to Michael Scott, the "dilly-o" of life includes learning how to jumpstart a car. His "epiphery" led him to create a video message for his future son, and his instructions on how to take off a woman's bra were fairly informative. But the sight of Dwight in a bra, even if taken from behind, was slightly disturbing, to say the least.
So Phyllis will be marrying Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration in about a week. Good for her! She seems to be one of he few sane souls in Scranton, and she deserves to be happy. Lucky for her, when Michael discovered what "Primae Noctis" was, he quicklhy backed off.
(S10E12) Being a heterosexual male with the ability to use my eyes, I can certainly understand the desire to kick back at the occasional strip club now and again, but I've never understood men who go to these places all the time. They're fun once in a while, but I would think frequenting them every day would cause the novelty to wear off pretty quickly. That doesn't seem to be the case for Mr. Strickland, who has spent every morning of his life kicking back at his favorite strip joint and enjoying the free buffet. In the beginning of last night's episode, after fuming over the lack of free food, he's banned from the strip club indefinitely.
The episode could have easily been turned into one about a dirty old man upset about not being able to ogle chicks before work every morning, but it was really more about Strickland's endless struggle to remain young and vibrant, at least in his own mind. He has no desire to be the real "boss" of Strickland Propane, he delegates that responsibility to Hank. What he does want is to be the crazy guy who swipes money from the cash register to use at the strip club each morning. Since he can't even do that anymore, he decides to make Strickland Propane more "fun," turning it into "Strickland Propanerie" and having his workers dress in Hawaiian shirts and bunny ears. Unfortunately, this means no work ever gets done and they end up having to work overtime. Hank eventually smooths things over with the owner of the strip club, and Mr. Strickland is allowed back, as long as both parties understand the other one isn't apologizing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'Nashville' Music Videos: Juliette's 'Nothing In This World' & Avery and Scarlett's 'Moon is High'
- Blake Shelton Organizes Benefit Concert for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- 'The Glades' Season 4 Preview: The Proposal Cliffhanger, a Time Jump and Jim as a Step-Dad
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3 finale - 'Development Arrested'
- 'Fresh Prince' reunion: Will Smith does theme song rap with Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 'Real Housewives of New York': LuAnn de Lesseps may not return due to salary conflict
- NBC schedules Oklahoma Tornado benefit concert; 'Cult' returns to CW schedule
- Reality TV pioneer Mike Darnell leaves FOX: 'It has truly been an amazing ride'
- More From Zap2it
- Performer of the Week: Tatiana Maslany
- Mariska Hargitay Returning for Law & Order: SVU Season 15 After Closing New Deal
- LOL Video: Will Smith, Alfonso Ribeiro Reunite for Fresh Prince Theme, Carlton's 'Unusual' Dance
- Video: Arrested Development Faves Reveal Everything (and Nothing) About the New Season
- Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Andy Meets Sam's New Girlfriend, Gets Awkward With Her Ex
- More From TVLine