April 24, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 11th 2010 3:06PM
Dick Cavett should have a talk show again. We need someone on regularly who is a bit calmer, a bit more thoughtful/smart than what we have now. Charlie Rose is fine, but Cavett would be a welcome addition. Last night he was on 'Late Night' and Jimmy Fallon even recreated the set from his '70s talk show! After the interview (after the jump), Cavett does a magic trick.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine