Apparently, Jon Cryer is involved in a very nasty custody dispute with his ex-wife. The situation is so intense that Cryer contacted the authorities because he believed someone was trying to kill him. The word "hitman" was used, and as bizarre as that sounds, people have been known to go to such extremes. Law enforcement took Jon's worries seriously and questioned his ex-wife about her involvement. Nobody has been arrested, but the FBI worked on the case for a week.
Anyway, the show opens and Pat Sajak and Vanna White come out and greet the audience and the game is played. Then the duo come back for their banter before the show ends and they talk about Christmas and Pat asks Vanna how her Christmas went. She says it was good. And I sigh heavily and want to bash my head against my coffee table.
As you might imagine, the audience went nuts until Oprah dropped the bombshell. That $1,000 would go to someone other than themselves. That's the kind of gift that makes rich people feel good about themselves, and the rest of us feel sorta horrible. Sure, we want to give money to charity to. We'd like the good feeling that comes with tithing and personal philanthropy. We'd also like the good feeling that comes with paying the phone bill on time.
So I'm watching Rachael Ray this morning (I woke up a little late and groggy so I wanted something to snap me into wide awake mode), and she has Chandra Wilson on, from the ABC hit Grey's Anatomy. She's sitting with Rachael at that table, drinking, being all casual and taking questions from the people in the audience. And the questions were...interesting, to say the least.
If you're a regular watcher of Martha Stewart's daily show, you might be able to help me with this.
After she cooks her food, does she give any of it to the audience? I ask this because I know that Rachael Ray gives members of the audience the food that she is making, or at least gives them to her guests (the shows are on at the same time here in Boston and I like to switch between the two, to see the controlled tension of Martha and the absolutely hyper chaos of Rachael). Emeril gives his food to his audience, and The View always seems to have some kind of snack food for their audience since Rosie joined the crew.
I'm wondering if Martha gives the stuff to her audience or wraps it up and takes it home. Martha seems to make just once specific item (a dessert or a side dish), while Rachael makes a meal. Anyone know?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- [Video] 'Pretty Little Liars' Preview: New Suspect Revealed
- The 9 Most Shocking Things on 'Wayward Pines' So Far
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Week 3 Photos: Sumo Wrestling Suitors
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Men
- More From BuddyTV
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Arrow Vet Gets Caught in a '90s Slasher Situation
- First Look: Rookie Blue's Original Cast Takes Center Stage in Season 6
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- More From TVLine
- 'Transparent' Creator Says Bruce Jenner's Family Watched and 'Loved' the Show
- Funny or Die Spoofs the Duggar Scandal, Hulu Pulls '19 Kids'
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Long Armpit Hair (Again) in Bikini Selfie
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- Star Sightings May 2015
- More From ET