Apparently, Jon Cryer is involved in a very nasty custody dispute with his ex-wife. The situation is so intense that Cryer contacted the authorities because he believed someone was trying to kill him. The word "hitman" was used, and as bizarre as that sounds, people have been known to go to such extremes. Law enforcement took Jon's worries seriously and questioned his ex-wife about her involvement. Nobody has been arrested, but the FBI worked on the case for a week.
Anyway, the show opens and Pat Sajak and Vanna White come out and greet the audience and the game is played. Then the duo come back for their banter before the show ends and they talk about Christmas and Pat asks Vanna how her Christmas went. She says it was good. And I sigh heavily and want to bash my head against my coffee table.
As you might imagine, the audience went nuts until Oprah dropped the bombshell. That $1,000 would go to someone other than themselves. That's the kind of gift that makes rich people feel good about themselves, and the rest of us feel sorta horrible. Sure, we want to give money to charity to. We'd like the good feeling that comes with tithing and personal philanthropy. We'd also like the good feeling that comes with paying the phone bill on time.
So I'm watching Rachael Ray this morning (I woke up a little late and groggy so I wanted something to snap me into wide awake mode), and she has Chandra Wilson on, from the ABC hit Grey's Anatomy. She's sitting with Rachael at that table, drinking, being all casual and taking questions from the people in the audience. And the questions were...interesting, to say the least.
If you're a regular watcher of Martha Stewart's daily show, you might be able to help me with this.
After she cooks her food, does she give any of it to the audience? I ask this because I know that Rachael Ray gives members of the audience the food that she is making, or at least gives them to her guests (the shows are on at the same time here in Boston and I like to switch between the two, to see the controlled tension of Martha and the absolutely hyper chaos of Rachael). Emeril gives his food to his audience, and The View always seems to have some kind of snack food for their audience since Rosie joined the crew.
I'm wondering if Martha gives the stuff to her audience or wraps it up and takes it home. Martha seems to make just once specific item (a dessert or a side dish), while Rachael makes a meal. Anyone know?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Welcome to Judgment Week
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 6 Finale Recap: Aviva Loses Her Head and Her Leg
- 'Chasing Life' Recap: Bylines and Goodbyes
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: One Flew Into the Cuckoo's Nest
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Supernatural, P'hood, Flash, Scandal, Bones, NCIS and More
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore
- Anthony Hopkins Boards J.J. Abrams' HBO Sci-Fi Pilot Westworld
- The Mindy Project Season 3: Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman to Play Danny's Mother
- More From TVLine
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey In Surprise Wedding
- Snoop Dogg: I Smoked Pot in a White House Bathroom
- Jimmy Fallon Makes a Workout Video with Dwayne Johnson
- Josh Hutcherson, Jena Malone Get Their Own 'Mockingjay' Motion Posters
- Fashion Models Pay Tribute To The Ultimate Style Icon, Marilyn Monroe
- More From ET