That is one of the problems with a busy set. You never know who is bringing what to where and for what purpose. It's even worse for Lipstick Jungle since the props wouldn't look out-of-place being sold on the eBay alongside all the other resellers of various designer name brands. At least with certain shows like Star Trek, you could tell where the stolen props came from.
The lesson is this: if you are going to steal from a television production, make sure to skip the stuff that is crystal-encrusted and unique. Still, you have to wonder if the reason the man sold the props in the first place is that the show won't be needing them anymore due to imminent cancellation.
This is ad for guys who read Men's Journal and Men's Health magazines. It tries to say that the way to get ahead in every aspect of your life is to have the right clothes. Then everything else will fall into place: the hot girlfriend, the great job, the cool apartment with multiple TVs and silk sheets on the bed.
In other words, I'm going to go out and buy a Van Huesen shirt tomorrow. And I'm not kidding.
I'm not sure how much the actual content of the ad will work, unless viewers believe that a nice new shirt will give you six pack abs. But I think it reminds people of the Van Huesen brand at least. Besides, how many other men's clothing companies are advertising on the Super Bowl.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!'
- More From TVLine
- 'Dark Places' Trailer Proves It's a Worthy Companion to 'Gone Girl'
- Transgender Women Share Their Personal Stories with ET Special Correspondent Janet Mock
- Martha Stewart, Shaquille O'Neal to Roast Justin Bieber
- Josh Duhamel Gushes About Baby Axl, Says He Wants More Kids
- FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- More From ET