That is one of the problems with a busy set. You never know who is bringing what to where and for what purpose. It's even worse for Lipstick Jungle since the props wouldn't look out-of-place being sold on the eBay alongside all the other resellers of various designer name brands. At least with certain shows like Star Trek, you could tell where the stolen props came from.
The lesson is this: if you are going to steal from a television production, make sure to skip the stuff that is crystal-encrusted and unique. Still, you have to wonder if the reason the man sold the props in the first place is that the show won't be needing them anymore due to imminent cancellation.
This is ad for guys who read Men's Journal and Men's Health magazines. It tries to say that the way to get ahead in every aspect of your life is to have the right clothes. Then everything else will fall into place: the hot girlfriend, the great job, the cool apartment with multiple TVs and silk sheets on the bed.
In other words, I'm going to go out and buy a Van Huesen shirt tomorrow. And I'm not kidding.
I'm not sure how much the actual content of the ad will work, unless viewers believe that a nice new shirt will give you six pack abs. But I think it reminds people of the Van Huesen brand at least. Besides, how many other men's clothing companies are advertising on the Super Bowl.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, White Collar, Once, Haven, Supernatural, Arrow, Beast and More
- Ladies Who (Liquid) Lunch: Olivia, Alicia and 8 Other Characters Who'd Make Great Drinking Buddies
- Helix Season 2 Video Teases New Viral Outbreak, Ominous Steven Weber
- Constantine: 5 Things to Know About NBC's Devilishly Irreverent Drama
- The Voice Season 7 Knockout Pairings (and Song Choices) Revealed!
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- Tori Spelling Sends Out Cryptic Message from Hospital -- Is She Leaving Dean?
- Mama June Reacts to Claims She's Dating a Convicted Sex Offender
- Justin Bieber Uses a Disney-Inspired Pick-Up Line on a Model!
- From Sea Urchins To Getting Framed, Taylor Swift Reveals Her Biggest Phobias
- More From ET