That is one of the problems with a busy set. You never know who is bringing what to where and for what purpose. It's even worse for Lipstick Jungle since the props wouldn't look out-of-place being sold on the eBay alongside all the other resellers of various designer name brands. At least with certain shows like Star Trek, you could tell where the stolen props came from.
The lesson is this: if you are going to steal from a television production, make sure to skip the stuff that is crystal-encrusted and unique. Still, you have to wonder if the reason the man sold the props in the first place is that the show won't be needing them anymore due to imminent cancellation.
This is ad for guys who read Men's Journal and Men's Health magazines. It tries to say that the way to get ahead in every aspect of your life is to have the right clothes. Then everything else will fall into place: the hot girlfriend, the great job, the cool apartment with multiple TVs and silk sheets on the bed.
In other words, I'm going to go out and buy a Van Huesen shirt tomorrow. And I'm not kidding.
I'm not sure how much the actual content of the ad will work, unless viewers believe that a nice new shirt will give you six pack abs. But I think it reminds people of the Van Huesen brand at least. Besides, how many other men's clothing companies are advertising on the Super Bowl.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Gracepoint Exclusive Photos: See Anna Gunn & David Tennant in Fox's Broadchurch Adaptation!
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- Mistresses Exclusive: 666 Park Ave Actress Lands Recurring Season 2 Gig
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET