super bowl ad
Here are the two ads, both using the same music, same plot, and even a moon in the background. Coke says they didn't know about the other ad. We report, you decide.
Jay talked about it on the show last night. (For the record, Dave talked about it too, but just made a few jokes, including one about how the people who played Jay and Oprah in the ad did a great job).
The Huffington Post has compiled a list of some of the more outrageous banned Super Bowl ads including the steamy PETA "veggie sex" ad and this ad for Smartbeep that has been floating around the Internet for years but didn't know until now that it was supposed to air during the Super Bowl. Thank you, Internet. You're the teacher that none of my teachers could ever be.
TV legend Ed McMahon, 85, has been in the hospital for the last month and his condition has only gotten worse.
TMZ reported a source close to the family said his condition has been upgraded to "extremely serious" since he has been moved into an intensive care unit. He has also contracted pneumonia, which at his age can make things very serious.
Remember that marriage proposal commercial that was supposed to run during the Super Bowl last night? It didn't run.
Seems that CBS just didn't have space for it, or something. The guy was watching the game with his girlfriend and kept getting calls from the network saying they "might" put it in, but it turns out they couldn't. However, the guy came up with a plan B: he's going to tape a proposal at a local station this week and it will run during his girlfriend's favorite show, Veronica Mars.
I know, you're wondering, "how is he going to pay for that?" The ad is only going to run in his local market, which he can't name right now to keep things quiet.
[via Pop Candy]
I believe this was the ad that either won or was a finalist in the Doritos make a commercial contest, and I like it.
It's a rather simple premise: guy driving around eating a bag of Doritos and is distracted by a cute girl, gets into an accident, cute girl comes to help him, she falls. They use words like "crunchy" and "smooth" to highlight what's going on in the commercial.
If you can't drink and drive, this commercial shows that you also can't Dorito and drive.
Two guys fighting over the last Bud Light at a cookout. They decide to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets it. Guy on the left throws paper, guy on the right throws a rock. He really throws a rock, and knocks the other guy out and takes the last Bud Light. One of the other partygoers calls the police and the guy is arrested for assault.
OK, that last part I made up. Funny commercial I guess, though I really don't know if Bud Light is worth getting violent over. Sam Adams? Definitely.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Recap: The Race to Kill Drill is On
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: An Unexpected Setback for Carly
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Rita Faces a Career Setback After Her Troubled Past Comes to Light
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki and Meghan Butt Heads About Maternal Love
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf Recap: Trap Queens
- Arrow's Stephen Amell, WWE's Stardust Take Their Feud to RAW
- UnREAL Finale: EP Marti Noxon Talks Rachel's 'Walter White' Moment, 'Complicated' Future With Quinn
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: (G)Hosts With the Most
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- More From TVLine
- Amy Poehler Makes Her Own Human Pyramid with Cecily Strong, Brie Larson, Behati Prinsloo and More!
- BREAKING: 'Real Housewives' Star Kim Richards Arrested for Shoplifting
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- 'Fantastic Four' Cast: 'We're Not Superheroes Yet'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Is Making Her Superhero Debut!
- More From ET