super bowl game
There weren't any Super Bowl ads that made me want to kick in my television set this year, but I think that says more about the dullness of the ads rather than any brilliance. There weren't many memorable ads. I asked a friend of mine about the ads, and she said, "I think there was a cute one, I don't remember what it was."
Below are the five ads I chose as the worst of the night (not including the movie ads - those are in a different category and shouldn't be counted when you're judging the commercials). They range from confusing to lame to downright sad.
1. Super Bowl (CBS)
2. Super Bowl Post-Gun Show (CBS)
3. Super Bowl Post-Game Show (CBS)
4. American Idol - Tues (FOX)
5. American Idol - Weds (FOX)
6. House (FOX)
7. Criminal Minds - Sunday (CBS)
8. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9. CSI (CBS)
10. Deal Or No Deal - Mon (NBC)
11. Shark (CBS)
12. 24 (FOX)
13. Ugly Betty (ABC)
14. Heroes (NBC)
15. CSI: Miami (CBS)
16. Two and a Half Men (CBS)
17. Bones (FOX)
18. NCIS (CBS)
19. CSI - Thurs, 8pm (CBS)
20. ER (NBC)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Key'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: A Room Full of Liars
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is...
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Callie & Arizona Head to Therapy...Can Their Marriage Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine