super bowl game
There weren't any Super Bowl ads that made me want to kick in my television set this year, but I think that says more about the dullness of the ads rather than any brilliance. There weren't many memorable ads. I asked a friend of mine about the ads, and she said, "I think there was a cute one, I don't remember what it was."
Below are the five ads I chose as the worst of the night (not including the movie ads - those are in a different category and shouldn't be counted when you're judging the commercials). They range from confusing to lame to downright sad.
1. Super Bowl (CBS)
2. Super Bowl Post-Gun Show (CBS)
3. Super Bowl Post-Game Show (CBS)
4. American Idol - Tues (FOX)
5. American Idol - Weds (FOX)
6. House (FOX)
7. Criminal Minds - Sunday (CBS)
8. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9. CSI (CBS)
10. Deal Or No Deal - Mon (NBC)
11. Shark (CBS)
12. 24 (FOX)
13. Ugly Betty (ABC)
14. Heroes (NBC)
15. CSI: Miami (CBS)
16. Two and a Half Men (CBS)
17. Bones (FOX)
18. NCIS (CBS)
19. CSI - Thurs, 8pm (CBS)
20. ER (NBC)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Friends Reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Reprise Their Roles on Kimmel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET