super bowl game
There weren't any Super Bowl ads that made me want to kick in my television set this year, but I think that says more about the dullness of the ads rather than any brilliance. There weren't many memorable ads. I asked a friend of mine about the ads, and she said, "I think there was a cute one, I don't remember what it was."
Below are the five ads I chose as the worst of the night (not including the movie ads - those are in a different category and shouldn't be counted when you're judging the commercials). They range from confusing to lame to downright sad.
1. Super Bowl (CBS)
2. Super Bowl Post-Gun Show (CBS)
3. Super Bowl Post-Game Show (CBS)
4. American Idol - Tues (FOX)
5. American Idol - Weds (FOX)
6. House (FOX)
7. Criminal Minds - Sunday (CBS)
8. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9. CSI (CBS)
10. Deal Or No Deal - Mon (NBC)
11. Shark (CBS)
12. 24 (FOX)
13. Ugly Betty (ABC)
14. Heroes (NBC)
15. CSI: Miami (CBS)
16. Two and a Half Men (CBS)
17. Bones (FOX)
18. NCIS (CBS)
19. CSI - Thurs, 8pm (CBS)
20. ER (NBC)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- More From BuddyTV
- Port Charles' Marie Wilson Joins Days as a Woman From [Spoiler]'s Past
- Grimm's David Giuntoli on Whether a Normal Nick Can Leave the Fractured Fairy Tales Behind
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- More From TVLine