May 5, 2015
super bowl squares
by Keith McDuffee, posted Feb 2nd 2006 9:47AM
There's only three more days until what everyone seems to have to call "the big game," so there's not much more time for you to enter TV Squad's Super Bowl squares game. How do you enter? What's the prize? Check back to the original post to get all the details. Entries will need to come in by Friday night, 10PM ET, at which time the squares will be updated with the numbers. Hey, there's still 28 squares available -- what do you have to lose?
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jan 23rd 2006 12:23PM
After an exciting bit of televised football this weekend (or not-so-exciting, depending on what team you were rooting for), we now know who will face off during Super Bowl XL in Detroit, this February 5th: the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Seattle Seahawks. Since the Super Bowl is one of the most watched events on television, it only seems fitting that we do something here to honor that tradition, while at the same time giving something back to some of our readers. To do that, we're going to give away some newly printed TV Squad T-Shirts to four lucky winners in a "Super Bowl squares" game. Not sure how the game works? Read on.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4 Finale Photos: Can Henry Save His Family in Time?
- 'The Following': 15 Mega Mistakes Made in 'Demons'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Week 8 Performance Rankings
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Fire with Fire'
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Dead From New York'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Shonda Rhimes on FX, New Vikings Cast and More
- Mysteries of Laura Sneak Peek: Why Is Frankie Muniz Being Held at Gunpoint?
- Josh Charles Joins Masters of Sex Cast for Scent-sational Season 3 Arc
- Criminal Minds Finale Sneak Peek: Kate's Niece Hits the 'Panic' Button
- Ratings: Mike & Molly Slips to Series Low, Gotham Rises With Finale
- More From TVLine
- Mom Just Doesn't Notice Daughter's Engagement Ring, Then Has A Beautiful Response
- Kevin Bacon's Bloated Face Is Unrecognizable -- See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian Talks 'About Bruce' Special: 'Our Goal Is to Help Other Families'
- 9 Things to Know About Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour Kickoff
- Jeremy Renner Still Thinks Black Widow is a 'Slut'
- More From ET