August 21, 2014
by AOL TV Staff, posted Feb 4th 2011 4:45PM
Super Bowl XLV is almost here, but more importantly, the Super Bowl commercials of 2011 are ready for prime time. (Actually, some of them have already made their way onto the Internet.)
This year's Super Bowl commercial lineup includes ads from Audi, Best Buy, Careerbuilder, Coca-Cola Doritos, E-Trade, GoDaddy, Pepsi, Skechers, Snickers, Volkswagen and, of course, Bud Light.
And since a good Super Bowl commercial often includes celebrities, look out for Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Roseanne Barr and Ozzy Osbourne, among others.
Check out some already "leaked" commercials, after the jump ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Emmy Poll 2014: What Should Win Best Variety, Music or Comedy Series?
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- More From TVLine