Hey football fans, how about games streamed directly to your computer?
Yeah, well, don't get too excited yet, cause it'll cost you. The streaming is part of DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket Package, so unless you already have that, you're out of luck. And, if you do have the $269 Sunday Ticket package, upgrading to the SuperFan package that includes the online streaming will cost an additional $99. Also, it only works with Windows XP and Vista and Internet Explorer.
Now how do you feel?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- 'Arrow' Season 2, episode 16: Is Harley Quinn in the 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2: Sarah has a 'dangerous' romance with Cal, says Michiel Huisman
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- More From Zap2it
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- Idol's Emily Piriz Talks 'Stars,' Harsh Harry's Shaming and the Decision to Cover J.Lo
- Big Bang Theory Renewed for 3 More Seasons
- Ratings: Glee Hits Low, S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, The Voice Lowers But Chicago Fire Ticks Up
- More From TVLine