March 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2006 5:29PM
- At 7, ABC has a repeat Extreme Makeover, followed by the NBA playoffs, the Heat vs. The Mavericks.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, followed by the 60th Annual Tony Awards.
- NBC has a new, two hour Dateline at 7, followed by a repeat Law and Order: CI and (yes, yet again) the pilot of Windfall.
- Over on FOX at 7, a repeat Malcolm in the Middle, followed by repeats of King of the Hill, The Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- The WB has two Reba repeats, then two Charmed repeats.
- HBO has the season premiere of Deadwood at 9, followed by the season premiere of Entourage and the series premiere of Lucky Louis.
- ABC Family reruns the Falcon Beach movie at 9.
- USA has the season premiere of The 4400 at 9.
- Also at 9: VH-1 has a new My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married, followed by new eps of Hogan Knows Best and Supergroup.
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 28th 2006 11:59AM
Are the bands Anthrax, Skid Row and Biohazard really classic rock? I guess they're close enough because artists from each of those bands (Scott Ian, Sebastian Bach and Evan Seinfield, respectively) will be teaming up with Ted Nugent and Jason Bonham (son of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham) for a new VH1 reality series called SuperGroup. The show will chronicle the five rockers as they prepare for a concert in Los Angeles. The show is currently in production, and an airdate has been set for May 18. In the meantime, I'll be trying to find a wormhole in the space-time continuum so I can help these rockers travel back to 1989 when people might have actually been excited about seeing them play together.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET