July 6, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2006 5:29PM
- At 7, ABC has a repeat Extreme Makeover, followed by the NBA playoffs, the Heat vs. The Mavericks.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, followed by the 60th Annual Tony Awards.
- NBC has a new, two hour Dateline at 7, followed by a repeat Law and Order: CI and (yes, yet again) the pilot of Windfall.
- Over on FOX at 7, a repeat Malcolm in the Middle, followed by repeats of King of the Hill, The Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- The WB has two Reba repeats, then two Charmed repeats.
- HBO has the season premiere of Deadwood at 9, followed by the season premiere of Entourage and the series premiere of Lucky Louis.
- ABC Family reruns the Falcon Beach movie at 9.
- USA has the season premiere of The 4400 at 9.
- Also at 9: VH-1 has a new My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married, followed by new eps of Hogan Knows Best and Supergroup.
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 28th 2006 11:59AM
Are the bands Anthrax, Skid Row and Biohazard really classic rock? I guess they're close enough because artists from each of those bands (Scott Ian, Sebastian Bach and Evan Seinfield, respectively) will be teaming up with Ted Nugent and Jason Bonham (son of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham) for a new VH1 reality series called SuperGroup. The show will chronicle the five rockers as they prepare for a concert in Los Angeles. The show is currently in production, and an airdate has been set for May 18. In the meantime, I'll be trying to find a wormhole in the space-time continuum so I can help these rockers travel back to 1989 when people might have actually been excited about seeing them play together.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- More From BuddyTV
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Invades! — What Happens Next?
- TNT's Public Morals Trailer: Ed Burns Is a Morally Casual Cop in '60s Drama
- More From TVLine
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- These Pictures of Shirtless Chris Hemsworth Paddle Boarding Will Be the Highlight of Your Week
- Prince George Was An Adorably Fussy Sad Little Monarch at Princess Charlotte's Christening
- David Beckham and Kevin Hart Are Hilariously Twinning
- Caitlyn Jenner Writes About Her 'Responsibility' to Transgender Community in Touching Blog Post
- More From ET