You might say that things got lively in the comment area of of last week's 'Supernatural' review. More than 200 comments have been left on that post, and while I don't expect that many to flow in for 'Defending Your Life,' as always, I welcome your thoughts on this episode and on the state of the show in general.
Obviously I had big problems with 'The Girl Next Door,' and though it wasn't in the jaw-dropping realm, I found 'Defending Your Life' pretty frustrating as well.
Part of me had half-hoped it would make the missteps of 'The Girl Next Door' worth it, or at least less galling, but, all things considered, the execution of 'Defending Your Life's' central premise drained much of its potential away.
Hey kids, it's time to play another exciting game of "Help Bob Recap Because His Cable Went Out!" (We'll have to shorten the title if this game ever makes it to television.)
Last night I watched the first five minutes of Supernatural, and then my cable went out. Oh, sure, I could write a stunning recap of those first five minutes, but something tells me that it wouldn't do the episode justice. So, can you help us out? No need to go into long detail, but maybe a quick recap in the comments below would help us and other readers who might have missed it.
I can always catch the repeat this weekend, but by then doing a review here would be kinda silly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Michael Rosenbaum's Impastor Ordered to Series at TV Land
- Dana Delany Joins FX's The Comedians as Billy Crystal's Wife
- Fox Pulls Utopia From Tuesdays, MasterChef Junior to Claim Time Slot
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- More From TVLine
- Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Welcomes Third Child
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Girl Code's Nicole Byer Shares Hilarious Advice That All Ladies Should Follow!
- Vanessa Hudgens Terrifies Unsuspecting Guests at Knott's Scary Farm
- Jennifer Love Hewitt on Being 'Criminal Minds'' New Kid on the Block
- 'Reign' Season 2: Adelaide Kane on Sexier Storylines, Baby Mama Drama and More!
- More From ET