You might say that things got lively in the comment area of of last week's 'Supernatural' review. More than 200 comments have been left on that post, and while I don't expect that many to flow in for 'Defending Your Life,' as always, I welcome your thoughts on this episode and on the state of the show in general.
Obviously I had big problems with 'The Girl Next Door,' and though it wasn't in the jaw-dropping realm, I found 'Defending Your Life' pretty frustrating as well.
Part of me had half-hoped it would make the missteps of 'The Girl Next Door' worth it, or at least less galling, but, all things considered, the execution of 'Defending Your Life's' central premise drained much of its potential away.
Hey kids, it's time to play another exciting game of "Help Bob Recap Because His Cable Went Out!" (We'll have to shorten the title if this game ever makes it to television.)
Last night I watched the first five minutes of Supernatural, and then my cable went out. Oh, sure, I could write a stunning recap of those first five minutes, but something tells me that it wouldn't do the episode justice. So, can you help us out? No need to go into long detail, but maybe a quick recap in the comments below would help us and other readers who might have missed it.
I can always catch the repeat this weekend, but by then doing a review here would be kinda silly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- More From BuddyTV
- 8 Christmas Cocktails That Are the Reason for the Season
- Khloe Kardashian Bashes Rumor She Booted Brother Rob Kardashian Out Of Her Home
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Estate Is on Sale for $18.5 Million
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name
- Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig Dance Party After 'SNL' Performances
- More From ET