And before you say anything, that's the word used by show creator Marc Cherry, not me.
At a TCA Q and A (check out the reports from Joel and Kevin here), the Desperate Housewives creator says he spends $100,000 a week just getting rid of nipples that show through clothing because "I've got a couple of actresses who refuse to wear bras, and the Standards and Practices go 'Can't see that'...then I'll turn on Friends and it's a Nipplefest."
It's funny because I was just noticing the other day on a Friends repeat that Jennifer Aniston was, um, showing quite a bit. Personally I would have used the word "Nipplepalooza," but that's just me. Now, who are the actresses he's talking about?
[via TV Tattle]
Everyone wants to know: who's this hot Dr. Rob, Susan's new love interest on Desperate Housewives? Jay Harrington, that's who. Thanks to a commenter from my earlier review of last night's episode for cluing us in. He's witty, he's funny, he's oh-so-hunky. He's not quite as cute as Mike the plumber, but boy, he's a close second.
Up until now, Harrington has been a B player, appearing in bit parts and short-lived series like Coupling and The Inside, and in movies I've never seen and of which I've barely heard. He also played a recurring role in Summerland. Maybe this will be his big break: from what I've seen, he's got some talent.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine