April 23, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 11th 2006 10:10AM
As I mentioned last August, comedian Louis C.K. will be starring in Lucky Louie, a new sitcom for HBO. I've been a pretty big fan of Louis C.K. for some time now, so I was thrilled to hear about this. At least, I would be thrilled if I actually had HBO, which I don't, so I guess instead of "thrilled" I should have written "really depressed." Oh well, I'm just glad this guy's got his own show, because he's very funny. Did you see his recent appearance on Leno when he kept calling his four year old daughter an "***hole" for not putting her shoes on when asked? That was freakin' hilarious. Anyway, they're calling it HBO's first sitcom. I guess Curb Your Enthusiasm and earlier shows like Dream On and The Larry Sanders Show don't count because they weren't taped in front of an audience. The show kicks off this evening at 10:30 p.m. EST.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET