April 20, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 11th 2006 10:10AM
As I mentioned last August, comedian Louis C.K. will be starring in Lucky Louie, a new sitcom for HBO. I've been a pretty big fan of Louis C.K. for some time now, so I was thrilled to hear about this. At least, I would be thrilled if I actually had HBO, which I don't, so I guess instead of "thrilled" I should have written "really depressed." Oh well, I'm just glad this guy's got his own show, because he's very funny. Did you see his recent appearance on Leno when he kept calling his four year old daughter an "***hole" for not putting her shoes on when asked? That was freakin' hilarious. Anyway, they're calling it HBO's first sitcom. I guess Curb Your Enthusiasm and earlier shows like Dream On and The Larry Sanders Show don't count because they weren't taped in front of an audience. The show kicks off this evening at 10:30 p.m. EST.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From New Girl, The Good Wife, Thrones, Vampire Diaries & More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- More From TVLine