December 19, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 11th 2006 10:10AM
As I mentioned last August, comedian Louis C.K. will be starring in Lucky Louie, a new sitcom for HBO. I've been a pretty big fan of Louis C.K. for some time now, so I was thrilled to hear about this. At least, I would be thrilled if I actually had HBO, which I don't, so I guess instead of "thrilled" I should have written "really depressed." Oh well, I'm just glad this guy's got his own show, because he's very funny. Did you see his recent appearance on Leno when he kept calling his four year old daughter an "***hole" for not putting her shoes on when asked? That was freakin' hilarious. Anyway, they're calling it HBO's first sitcom. I guess Curb Your Enthusiasm and earlier shows like Dream On and The Larry Sanders Show don't count because they weren't taped in front of an audience. The show kicks off this evening at 10:30 p.m. EST.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com?
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Kyle Richards on Brandi Glanville: 'We Won't Be Friends Again'
- 'The Amazing Race' Predictions: Who Will Win Season 25?
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star NeNe Leakes: ' I'm Not Friends With Cynthia'
- 'Kardashians' Couple Officially Divorced, Bruce Jenner to Change Name?
- More From BuddyTV
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine