July 31, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 11th 2006 10:10AM
As I mentioned last August, comedian Louis C.K. will be starring in Lucky Louie, a new sitcom for HBO. I've been a pretty big fan of Louis C.K. for some time now, so I was thrilled to hear about this. At least, I would be thrilled if I actually had HBO, which I don't, so I guess instead of "thrilled" I should have written "really depressed." Oh well, I'm just glad this guy's got his own show, because he's very funny. Did you see his recent appearance on Leno when he kept calling his four year old daughter an "***hole" for not putting her shoes on when asked? That was freakin' hilarious. Anyway, they're calling it HBO's first sitcom. I guess Curb Your Enthusiasm and earlier shows like Dream On and The Larry Sanders Show don't count because they weren't taped in front of an audience. The show kicks off this evening at 10:30 p.m. EST.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET