April 24, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 11th 2006 10:10AM
As I mentioned last August, comedian Louis C.K. will be starring in Lucky Louie, a new sitcom for HBO. I've been a pretty big fan of Louis C.K. for some time now, so I was thrilled to hear about this. At least, I would be thrilled if I actually had HBO, which I don't, so I guess instead of "thrilled" I should have written "really depressed." Oh well, I'm just glad this guy's got his own show, because he's very funny. Did you see his recent appearance on Leno when he kept calling his four year old daughter an "***hole" for not putting her shoes on when asked? That was freakin' hilarious. Anyway, they're calling it HBO's first sitcom. I guess Curb Your Enthusiasm and earlier shows like Dream On and The Larry Sanders Show don't count because they weren't taped in front of an audience. The show kicks off this evening at 10:30 p.m. EST.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Disney Channel's Jessie Spinoff Gets Title, Premise, Cast Additions
- Grey's Anatomy's Latest Death: How Does It Rank Against Other TV Kills?
- Revenge: Will 'Star-Crossed' Emily and Jack End the Series Together?
- TVLine Items: ER Doc Meets the Dome, Luke/Laura Reunion and More
- Scandal Blind Item: Olivia to Hire New Gladiator (It's Someone We've Met!)
- More From TVLine
- Bruce Jenner, a Complete Timeline: From Olympic Gold Medalist to Reality Star
- How to Look Effortlessly Chic in a Jumpsuit Like Chrissy Teigen & Gwyneth Paltrow
- New 'Harry Potter' Fan Theory Suggests Maybe the Dursleys Weren't So Bad After All
- 8 Things Bruce Jenner Said About the Price of Fame, From 1976 to Now
- Chrissy Teigen Is Anti-Photoshop: 'We Forgot What Normal People Look Like Now'
- More From ET