If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Is Supergirl the Earliest Pilot Leak Ever?
- Wet Hot American Summer First Look: The Camp Staff Reports for Duty
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Sheriff Pope Gives Ethan's Wife Some 'Help'
- A Very (Bill) Murray Christmas Special Ordered at Netflix — Watch the Teaser
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- More From TVLine
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is Up For Sale
- Kendall Jenner Hangs With Rob Kardashian's Ex Rita Ora at AmfAR Gala
- Amy Poehler and Bradley Cooper Get Back into Character for the ‘WHAS' Series
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Met Gala Run-In
- More From ET