If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET