If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- E!'s Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Delivers Record Ratings
- Reign DVD Video: Adelaide Kane Examines Mary's Journey to the Throne
- Friends Pilot Revisited 20 Years Later: The Hair! The Clothes! The Mistake?
- NBC's Peter Pan Live! Casts Broadway Actress Taylor Louderman as Wendy
- NCIS' Sean Murray Previews 'Classic' Season 12, McGee/Gibbs Bonding
- More From TVLine
- 10 Reasons We're Still Pissed About 'Lost' 10 Years Later
- Alfonso Ribeiro Addresses His 'DWTS' Edge
- Ariana Grande Slams 'Diva' Rumors
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About 'Big Bang Theory' Before the Season 8 Premiere!
- More From ET