If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Wednesday: Modern Family Down Under, Nashville in Concert, Survivor and More
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET