If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'The Amazing Race' Season Finale Recap: Which Team Wins the Race?
- More From BuddyTV
- Late Late Show: Craig Ferguson Says Goodbye With Incredible Twist Ending
- Glee First Look: A Reunion-y Season 6 — With Bonus Quinn and Karofsky!
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- More From TVLine