If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- The 100 Season 3 Video: Cast Talks Jaha's Revenge, Lexa's Return & More
- Fuller House: First Photo of 'Nicky' and 'Alex' on Set of Netflix Revival Series
- Quotes of the Week From Major Crimes, Hannibal, Masters of Sex and More!
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- More From TVLine
- What Does Zayn Malik Think of One Direction's New Single?
- Lance Bass Grateful to Firefighters After Home is Nearly Destroyed
- Amy Schumer Responds to Open Letter Fighting Gun Violence: ‘I'm on It'
- New 'Ghostbusters' Cast Surprises Patients at Children's Hospital -- See the Sweet Pics!
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- More From ET