If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries
- Cartoon Network's Adventure Time Being Developed into Feature Film
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- More From TVLine
- Found! Lupita Nyong'o's Stolen $150K Oscar Gown Returned to Scene of the Crime
- 'Looking' Cast Reveal Whether They Have More Sex Than Their Character
- Ronda Rousey On Her Big UFC Fight and Making 'Furious 7' With Paul Walker
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- NKOTB's Jonathan Knight on Being Outed and How 'The Amazing Race' Helped His Anxiety
- More From ET