If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- TVLine Items: Wonderland Genie Joins Tut, Syfy's Expanse Adds 24 Vet & More
- More From TVLine
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separate Living Arrangements with Mariah Carey
- Ariana Grande Clarifies Her Comments on Her Ex Cheating on Her With Another Guy
- This French Bulldog Puppy is the Cutest Thing That Has Ever Happened
- Man Dies After Fight at Hank Williams, Jr. Concert
- 'American Horror Story': Season 4 Premiere Date Revealed—Plus, Watch the 'Freak Show' Trailer!
- More From ET