If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- 'The Flash' Episode 4 Photos: Captain Cold and Felicity Come to Town
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.5 Photos: Regina and Emma Search for the Snow Queen
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.5 Photos: David Pays Nolan a Visit
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.4 Photos: Kate the Werewolf Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- Revolution Alum Joins Bates Motel
- The Walking Dead's Chad Coleman Tapped for SVU's NFL Violence Episode
- The Flash First Look: Arrow's Felicity Helps Barry Ice Out Captain Cold
- Revenge First Look: Nolan's Tense Reunion With David Revealed
- Nashville Sneak Peek: Juliette Lets Her Fingers Do the Shocking
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: The Witch is Back — It's a 'Sabrina' Reunion on 'Melissa & Joey' Halloween Special!
- Taylor Swift Needs Bodyguards to Protect Her From Murderers and Kidnappers
- Amber Rose Celebrates Her Birthday as Zombie Peggy Bundy; Is Looking For Some 'Hot Jewish Boys'
- Nas Returns to Stage and Screen for 20th Anniversary of Rap Classic ‘Illmatic'
- Why One Jealous Voter Told President Obama Not to Touch His Girlfriend
- More From ET