Now, here comes The Venture Bros. to make things extra-horrible for my wardrobe and my wallet. Fans have spent the last four years or so moaning about how there are barely any goodies for purchase, and the merch gods (in this case, aka Jackson Publick) have spoken just in time for the new season.
OK, so maybe a MILF Island t-shirt isn't quite your style, but you're looking for something a little bit different than the usual Lost t-shirt or Office mug. How about a t-shirt that has headlines from CNN printed on the front?
Yup, CNN.com is selling the shirts for $15.00 (plus tax and shipping). The American Apparel shirts come in black, grey, or white,and come with a little timestamp printed on the shirt that tells you the date and time the headline was created (and for you tech geek wiseasses out there, you can alter what the shirts say, but CNN won't let you order it that way). The shirts aren't exactly getting rave reviews from other sites and journalists.
Our own Julia Ward will be representing TV Squad this year with some help from Kevin Kelly, attending as many of the panels and events they can muster in three or four days. While at Comic-Con, Julia will be using our handy-dandy Twitter account (widget after the jump) to not only update on big TV news as it happens at the event and when she's got new posts up on this site, but she will occasionally update on her whereabouts so you can locate her and get one of our awesome new TV Squad T-Shirts! Check back here later for an update from Julia on what she'll be attending and more.
See ten of the best TV tees the world of online sales has to offer after the jump.
Having spent much of my youth in Florida, I can tell you that the poor manatee has been a glorified motorboat speedbump for years. It's a sad state of affairs for our gentle warm water friend. Groups like Save the Manatee educate boaters and swimmers on proper human-manatee interaction - don't touch; don't ride; watch from a distance. Ummm... I'd say all those rules are pretty much violated by Horny Manatee fans, but that's alright. If non-profit organizations knew that you could raise money by dressing up in a furry costume and humping a bedpost, they wouldn't have wasted all that time begging the government for money.
"Nothing says 'I am ashamed of you my government' more than 'Stewart/Colbert '08,'" he told the audience during an on-stage interview conducted by David Remnick, the magazine's editor. In other words, no, a bunch of screen-printed cotton does not a campaign make. Anyway, why would either Stewart or Colbert ever run for office? They'd have to take massive paycuts and then won't be able to make fun of anyone. They're both doing more of a public service on Comedy Central than they ever would in the West Wing.
Oh God, here we go.
Dustin Diamond, aka Screech from Saved By The Bell, told a Florida radio station that a woman mugged him in his hotel room. He says the woman busted into his hotel room with mace, grabbed some PSP games, then ran out. He had her for a few seconds against the hotel room door (she cried "rape"), but then she got away.
Luckily, his T-shirts are fine.
What are you waiting for? Go find Ryan (seen in the video here) and get a shirt while supplies last!
It's not that he's destitute; Diamond tours the country as a stand-up comic. It's just that he had bad credit and had to rely on some shady people in order to get the house. He doesn't want to sell (though he'd make a profit) and wants to stay right where he is. So if you felt bad for Screech or identified with him (I certainly did), or just laughed at his Screechiness, go to Dustin's site and buy a shirt. Or just go to the site and laugh at him. It's up to you.
(Update: for all of the readers who are about to write, "Well, he should just get the money from his father, Neil Diamond, or his brother, Mike Diamond from the Beastie Boys," just stop right now. He is not related to either Diamond. Need proof? Look here.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.3 Photos: Sarah Tracks Down Mark
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.22 Photos: Everyone Learns About Derek's Death
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'City Beneath the Sea'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Eras Night Performance Rankings
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'In Plane Sight'
- More From BuddyTV
- Flesh and Bone Trailer: Starz Ballet Drama Shows the Dark Side of Dance
- Grey's Anatomy Adds Mentalist Alum Joe Adler for Season-Ending Arc
- American Idol's Quentin Alexander on His Most Inventive Performances, Wildest Outfits and Favorite Mentor
- Ratings: Stalker Returns Up After Nine-Week Hiatus, Tops The Following
- CBS Opens Briefcase, Twisty Series That Could Change Families' Lives
- More From TVLine
- Gisele Bundchen Poses Completely Nude for 'Vogue Brasil'
- Adam Lambert on Career Highs and Paving the Way for Gay Artists: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Surprise Royal Baby Fans With Breakfast, Did They Reveal It's a Girl?
- EXCLUSIVE! 'New Girl' Sneak Peek: Schmidt Admits He's a 'Sick Man' Who Hates Panties!
- 'Star Trek' Actress Alice Eve: Bruce Jenner Is 'Playing at Being a Woman'
- More From ET