Now, here comes The Venture Bros. to make things extra-horrible for my wardrobe and my wallet. Fans have spent the last four years or so moaning about how there are barely any goodies for purchase, and the merch gods (in this case, aka Jackson Publick) have spoken just in time for the new season.
OK, so maybe a MILF Island t-shirt isn't quite your style, but you're looking for something a little bit different than the usual Lost t-shirt or Office mug. How about a t-shirt that has headlines from CNN printed on the front?
Yup, CNN.com is selling the shirts for $15.00 (plus tax and shipping). The American Apparel shirts come in black, grey, or white,and come with a little timestamp printed on the shirt that tells you the date and time the headline was created (and for you tech geek wiseasses out there, you can alter what the shirts say, but CNN won't let you order it that way). The shirts aren't exactly getting rave reviews from other sites and journalists.
Our own Julia Ward will be representing TV Squad this year with some help from Kevin Kelly, attending as many of the panels and events they can muster in three or four days. While at Comic-Con, Julia will be using our handy-dandy Twitter account (widget after the jump) to not only update on big TV news as it happens at the event and when she's got new posts up on this site, but she will occasionally update on her whereabouts so you can locate her and get one of our awesome new TV Squad T-Shirts! Check back here later for an update from Julia on what she'll be attending and more.
See ten of the best TV tees the world of online sales has to offer after the jump.
Having spent much of my youth in Florida, I can tell you that the poor manatee has been a glorified motorboat speedbump for years. It's a sad state of affairs for our gentle warm water friend. Groups like Save the Manatee educate boaters and swimmers on proper human-manatee interaction - don't touch; don't ride; watch from a distance. Ummm... I'd say all those rules are pretty much violated by Horny Manatee fans, but that's alright. If non-profit organizations knew that you could raise money by dressing up in a furry costume and humping a bedpost, they wouldn't have wasted all that time begging the government for money.
"Nothing says 'I am ashamed of you my government' more than 'Stewart/Colbert '08,'" he told the audience during an on-stage interview conducted by David Remnick, the magazine's editor. In other words, no, a bunch of screen-printed cotton does not a campaign make. Anyway, why would either Stewart or Colbert ever run for office? They'd have to take massive paycuts and then won't be able to make fun of anyone. They're both doing more of a public service on Comedy Central than they ever would in the West Wing.
Oh God, here we go.
Dustin Diamond, aka Screech from Saved By The Bell, told a Florida radio station that a woman mugged him in his hotel room. He says the woman busted into his hotel room with mace, grabbed some PSP games, then ran out. He had her for a few seconds against the hotel room door (she cried "rape"), but then she got away.
Luckily, his T-shirts are fine.
What are you waiting for? Go find Ryan (seen in the video here) and get a shirt while supplies last!
It's not that he's destitute; Diamond tours the country as a stand-up comic. It's just that he had bad credit and had to rely on some shady people in order to get the house. He doesn't want to sell (though he'd make a profit) and wants to stay right where he is. So if you felt bad for Screech or identified with him (I certainly did), or just laughed at his Screechiness, go to Dustin's site and buy a shirt. Or just go to the site and laugh at him. It's up to you.
(Update: for all of the readers who are about to write, "Well, he should just get the money from his father, Neil Diamond, or his brother, Mike Diamond from the Beastie Boys," just stop right now. He is not related to either Diamond. Need proof? Look here.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET