July 23, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 27th 2008 1:53PM
Dollhouse was an interesting panel to work out. I really wanted to cover this panel, but I was in Hall H for the first part of the morning, with the hugely-popular Lost panel ending at 1 PM, Dollhouse starting at 1 PM in Ballroom 20. There was no way in hell I was going to make it out of Lost and get into Dollhouse without help, and Rich was scheduled to attend the Office writers panel.
So, we decided he'd instead stay in Ballroom 20 through Futurama and Simpsons, then Dean Koontz (why that panel was shoehorned in between Simpsons and Dollhouse will forever be a mystery to me). Once I was outside the exit, I texted Rich that I could take over and I tagged him out of the room and there I remained for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for me I missed the show's trailer, but Rich said there was nothing new there.
In attendance of this panel: Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku and Tahmoh Penikett.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 17 Moments of Drinking, Spying and Kissing from 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Casting Bits: de Rossi on 'Scandal,' Fairley on 'Resurrection' and More
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Andi on the Audience Admirer, Closure and the Lie Detector Results
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- Resurrection Casts Michelle Fairley as [Spoiler]'s 'Returned' Mother
- Scandal Books Portia de Rossi for a 'Top-Secret Arc'
- Sneak Peek: Can Last Comic's Nikki Roast Gilbert Gottfried to a Crisp?
- ABC's black-ish Makes Bold (Fashion) Statement in Key Art — First Look
- More From TVLine
- 17 Times Lady Gaga Worshipped Her Little Monsters at the artRAVE
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey In Surprise Wedding
- The Rock Explains What Was In His '90s Throwback Fanny Pack
- Miley Cyrus Tones It Down For Pharrell's 'Come Get It Bae' Video
- Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego Expecting First Child (REPORT)
- More From ET