July 6, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 27th 2008 1:53PM
Dollhouse was an interesting panel to work out. I really wanted to cover this panel, but I was in Hall H for the first part of the morning, with the hugely-popular Lost panel ending at 1 PM, Dollhouse starting at 1 PM in Ballroom 20. There was no way in hell I was going to make it out of Lost and get into Dollhouse without help, and Rich was scheduled to attend the Office writers panel.
So, we decided he'd instead stay in Ballroom 20 through Futurama and Simpsons, then Dean Koontz (why that panel was shoehorned in between Simpsons and Dollhouse will forever be a mystery to me). Once I was outside the exit, I texted Rich that I could take over and I tagged him out of the room and there I remained for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for me I missed the show's trailer, but Rich said there was nothing new there.
In attendance of this panel: Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku and Tahmoh Penikett.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- More From BuddyTV
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Invades! — What Happens Next?
- TNT's Public Morals Trailer: Ed Burns Is a Morally Casual Cop in '60s Drama
- More From TVLine
- Jerry Weintraub Dies: 'Ocean's 11' Producer, Frank Sinatra-Promoter Was 77
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe Tell Shawn B. That She Slept With Nick: 'It Went Too Far'
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- These Pictures of Shirtless Chris Hemsworth Paddle Boarding Will Be the Highlight of Your Week
- Prince George Was An Adorably Fussy Sad Little Monarch at Princess Charlotte's Christening
- More From ET