March 4, 2015
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 27th 2008 1:53PM
Dollhouse was an interesting panel to work out. I really wanted to cover this panel, but I was in Hall H for the first part of the morning, with the hugely-popular Lost panel ending at 1 PM, Dollhouse starting at 1 PM in Ballroom 20. There was no way in hell I was going to make it out of Lost and get into Dollhouse without help, and Rich was scheduled to attend the Office writers panel.
So, we decided he'd instead stay in Ballroom 20 through Futurama and Simpsons, then Dean Koontz (why that panel was shoehorned in between Simpsons and Dollhouse will forever be a mystery to me). Once I was outside the exit, I texted Rich that I could take over and I tagged him out of the room and there I remained for the rest of the day. Unfortunately for me I missed the show's trailer, but Rich said there was nothing new there.
In attendance of this panel: Joss Whedon, Eliza Dushku and Tahmoh Penikett.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Arrow': Will a Main Character Die in Season 3?
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- More From BuddyTV
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout)
- American Idol: The Top 24's Motown Week Song Choices Revealed!
- Catfish's Nev Schulman Grades 7 of TV's Top Impostors from Arrow to PLL
- More From TVLine
- 'The Avengers' Super Dads Hemsworth, Downey Jr. and Ruffalo Reveal Their Secrets!
- Willow Smith Wants to Wear Dreads and Learn Martial Arts
- Journalist Fat-Shaming Kelly Clarkson Says Her Criticism Is Needed
- A Shirtless Justin Bieber Covers 'Men's Health,' Talks Growing Up Too Fast
- There's an Island in Japan Where Cats Outnumber People 6 to 1
- More From ET