August 27, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 8th 2009 4:06PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wipeout, followed by new episodes of I Survived A Japanese Game Show and Primetime: Crime.
- FOX has a new, two-hour So You Think You Can Dance at 8.
- PBS has a new Time Team America at 8, then a new Ascent of Money.
- Versus has more Tour de France coverage at 8.
- At 9, NBC has a new America's Got Talent, then a new episode of The Philanthropist.
- TBS has two new episodes of Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns at 9.
- History Channel has a new MonsterQuest at 9.
- SyFy has a new Ghost Hunters International at 9.
- BBC America has a new Gordon Ramsay's F Word at 9.
- At 10, Bravo has a new Top Chef Masters.
- A&E has a new Tattoo Highway at 10.
- E! has a new E! True Hollywood Story at 10.
- Also at 10: MTV has a new episode of The Real World.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Reno 911!
Check your local TV listings for more.
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 4?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which Six Semifinalists Will Advance?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 3 Photos: Behind the Scenes of the Rainy Photo Shoot
- More From BuddyTV
- Young & Hungry's Emily Osment Teases 'Huge' Wedding Finale Cliffhanger
- The Next Bachelor: Farmer Chris Soules
- Chelsea Lately's Final Hour: Handler Says (and Sings) Goodbye to E!
- Has Once Upon a Time's Season 4B Villain Been Revealed...?
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs Bosses Talk [Spoiler]'s Fate, Annie and Auggie's 'Challenge' and More
- More From TVLine
- Neil Young Files For Divorce After 36 Years of Marriage
- This 'Mary Poppins' Theory Will Blow Your Mind!
- 13 Random Celebrities at the 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Justin Bieber Compares Fender Bender to Princess Diana Crash
- Jennifer Aniston: My Value As a Woman Isn't Measured by Having a Child
- More From ET